Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TE Eric Johnson signs with the Saints

thespaniard

Another hole filled Spaniard.

CB next?

Hopefully. Rodrick Hood and William James (formerly William Peterson) were in yesterday for a visit. Neither are really the answer we are looking for but maybe coupled with a first day pick at CB we will be ok..

Hopefully. Rodrick Hood and William James (formerly William Peterson) were in yesterday for a visit. Neither are really the answer we are looking for but maybe coupled with a first day pick at CB we will be ok..

I definitely wouldn't think you'd want WJ if you're looking for a starting CB. He only played limited role this past year and was still injured for a few games. Hood also had injury issues as well, but would be a better choice of the two. CB is a tough position to get someone to produce staright from the draft, but maybe there's a player or two who might be up to the task. I know the skins drafted Rogers quite high and he still hasn't lived up to that slot, IMO. Of course in his defense, having to chase a receiver for 8 seconds - even Darrell Green probably couldn't have done that.

Bringing in a Bly quality CB would be huge. If they are looking more bargain (Hood), perhaps they would a CB in the second round. Greg Olsen would burn their first round pick.

There is rumors that they are interested in Nick Harper too, who could also be a decent starter until a young guy develops.

The Broncos want our number 6 pick. I don't think the Saints have enough ammunition to give the Broncos what they want.

Right. Plus, Bly wants to be in Washington anyway since he's from VA and will get paid. I don't think he will be happy until he gets there.

Archived