Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll Like or Dislike Brandon Lloyd on the Skins

Redskinswhoopass

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I watched pretty much all of the skins games last year. I saw potenial in him

He pretty much caught everything threw to him. He also avg. 15.9 a catch he only had 23 but at least he was deep.

AND look who was throwing to him (Scott Boonel) which he threw a few bad balls when he was wide open.

So I like him.. :cheers:

You probably should add some other choices to the poll, because although I like him, as of now he hasn't shown himself to be good OR great. I voted yes anyway.

I agree, this kid has a lot of potential, but I really haven't seen him really standout like I thought I would. :whoknows:

He played very well in his time in San Fransisco, I don't think he ever got comfortable here last year, and I don't think he likes Brunell and I don't think he liked that we put in a Rookie QB at the end of the year. He needs an attitude adjustment, but I still think he can be a productive WR in this system. I'm taking a wait and see approach, but I expect a good year from him this season.

I don't want him dating my daughter and I wouldn't invite him over for dinner, but if he uses just half of the God-given talent he has, then he'd be a pro-bowler.

So I have high hopes for him as a Skin. I'm interested in seeing him with JC for a season instead of the QB situation we had last year (two QB's with JC coming in late in the season). But anything less than 50 catches next year proves he is a bust, in my opinion.

His level of talent is unquestionably high. His desire and toughness on gameday, not so much. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing improvement this season as I think all of the wide receivers will continue to gel with Campbell.

increase the balls thrown=more great plays... gotta give him a chance before you push him aside.. from my opinion, we havent

Agreed. Too much invested in him to just dump him at this point.

Homeboy has to get open, though.

Lloyd will have a better year with us now that JC is the QB. Jason will spread the ball around but we all know that Santana is the number one option. Go Moss first then Lloyd then Cooley. Unless the play is designed for Cooley he catches everything.

Archived