Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D.J. Strawberry - a Redskin WR? What do you think?

Piledriven

The best TE in the league came from basketball, all you of people saying taking DJ Strawberry is a bad idea need to quiet down. DJ may or may not declare for the NFL draft, if he thinks people are interested, then he might. He'll chose the league that provides the best chance of a future career.

Exactly, this is all I am trying to do! I just would like for him to see interest from NFL people so that maybe he would consider it if things in basketball do not pan out.

Just giving it a thought...and thinking it could work...

Randy Moss is not that thick, he is built like a bball player...and he is one of the biggest threats in the league...well unless Sean Taylor is in the area! :D

:point2sky

A. D.J does not play Football

B. He plays Basketball, and will NOT go to the NBA

C. I have a better shot at being a Redskins WR than D.J does.

D. You should ask him what he thinks about it

LOL! :applause:

Go try out then man, what are you waiting for!

:dallasuck

News to me...since this site can tell the future and already knows what the draft order is gonna be! (Sarcastically)

The NBA draft lottery has not even been held yet... Who knows what will happen...

NBA draft.net is an old respected site. Granted, they're not perfect but they use a variety of sources to come up with their order. Alot more credible than someone starting a thread about a dream they had.

By the way, if he doesn't make it in the L he can do quite well overseas. Another MD product you might remember is Drew Nicholas. He's done quite well for himself and is a star in Italy, I believe.

NBA draft.net is an old respected site. Granted, they're not perfect but they use a variety of sources to come up with their order. Alot more credible than someone starting a thread about a dream they had.

Well of course they are more credible than me... It was an idea, if it were possible, could it happen...

Wasnt in a dream tho...just was thinking it the past few times I have watched MD play

This may just be the stupidest thread I have ever seen on this site...and that's saying something. It's threads like this that give ES a bad name among some circles. There is plenty of great content on this board, but threads like this negate a hundred great threads. Thank jebus for the NNT tag. :doh:

I didn't go thru all the posts to see if anybody wrote it but isn't DJ's secondary sport Baseball like his pops? Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but I could have swore I heard that before. Seems like that's the way he would go if basketball didn't pan out.

Doesnt look like D.J. Strawberry helped his NBA draft stock out with a terrible first round loss to Miami in the ACC tournament and a sad second round loss to Butler in the NCAA tourney...

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder about now if anyone in the NFL is thinking what I'm thinking...

:laugh:

Go Skins:point2sky

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is asinine. Two things would have to happen before this would ever happen. One is he would have to declare for the draft which as far as we know he has ZERO interest in. Secondly, he would need to magically learn how to play football in an instant.

I think you greatly underestimate the qualities that make up a football player these days...

Archived