Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Leonard Davis to Dallas

smer

Davis' contract is expected to exceed the free agent deals of Bills guard Derrick Dockery (7 years, $49 million) and Browns guard Eric Steinbach (7 years, $49.5 million).

rofl.gif

Man, I am so glad we didn't splurge on this guy. There has to be cheaper alternatives for LG.

Grrr...I wanted him. He was the only true starter left. Now are options are what? Mike Pucillo and maybe Todd Wade? I don't understand why Gibbs didn't believe that signing a OL was 'imminent.' However, I have to say, I would never sign Davis to a deal even more lucrative than Dockery's.

ROFLMAO! Deal is going to be for more then Steinbach and Dockery? This dude was marginal at best in Arizona and is getting paid over 49 million? You watch because Dallas is ESPN's media machine they will praise this move. Had we done this deal they'd spin this one totally different. No matter who signed him though 49 Million is just stupid money for this guy. Much rather it be Dallas blowing the cap coin then us. Bravo FO for not overpaying! This will be Dallas' Adam Archuletta signing for this year.

Archived