Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Squirrel solution...

Spaceman Spiff

Easy all you have to realize is that ALPHA=number ,requests that a t-type confidence interval be constructed for each of the random effect estimates with confidence level 1-number. The value of number must be between 0 and 1; the default is 0.05.

Just plug that in and there's your solution.

:)

:laugh: shouldn't be difficult,but I wonder if they would return to try it again?

I prefer the whirl a squirrel for entertainment,or hanging corn over the pond on a wire and turning the dogs loose when it finally reaches it. :D

Hours of fun.

2160.jpg

:laugh: shouldn't be difficult,but I wonder if they would return to try it again?

I prefer the whirl a squirrel for entertainment,or hanging corn over the pond on a wire and turning the dogs loose when it finally reaches it. :D

Hours of fun.

2160.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: My grandmother's dog LOVES to chase the squirrels out of the backyard, I need to find more ways to bring them closer so she can actually catch one, I like your idea and I'll have to try it. Any others?

Easy all you have to realize is that ALPHA=number ,requests that a t-type confidence interval be constructed for each of the random effect estimates with confidence level 1-number. The value of number must be between 0 and 1; the default is 0.05.

Just plug that in and there's your solution.

:)

Cool, Thanks!

:laugh: :laugh: My grandmother's dog LOVES to chase the squirrels out of the backyard, I need to find more ways to bring them closer so she can actually catch one, I like your idea and I'll have to try it. Any others?

You can always put the feeder on a long cord and pulley,once it gets comfortable ...drop it or for surprise slowly lower it. :D

Words of wisdom, your dog might not find a wet,pissed off squirrel easy prey. ;)

You can always put the feeder on a long cord and pulley,once it gets comfortable ...drop it or for surprise slowly lower it. :D

Words of wisdom, your dog might not find a wet,pissed off squirrel easy prey. ;)

I've noticed that my dogs, one the (exceedingly few) times when they've actually caught a squirrel, have slowed down and stayed just an inch behind it. I really think the dogs (at least, my dogs) are just playing with it.

(I don't think the squirrel gets the joke.)

Archived