Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fletcher is our new defensive QB lets welcome him at least.

mistertim

I'm not sure if this warrants a new thread or not, but I really don't fuss too much about such things. So, here goes:

Welcome aboard London Flethcer-Baker!

You look like the best middle linebacker we've had in years. Judging by your consecutive starts, you should be solid. Judging by your experience in the NFL and in Williams' system in particular, you should be a veteran leader in a leadership role. Judging by your statistics, you should be a producer of both tackles and turnovers. Please do not disappoint.

is he familiar with Greg Williams' system?

He played for Williams in Buffalo and excelled. He's averaged 144 tackles per year for five straight years, and unless I'm mistaken over the last 7 years he's led the entire NFL in tackles.

He's a leader.

Definitely welcome.

~Bang

You look like the best linebacker we've had in years. Judging by your consecutive starts, you should be solid. Judging by your experience in the NFL and in Williams' system in particular, you should be a veteran leader in a leadership role. Judging by your statistics, you should be a producer of both tackles and turnovers. Please do not disappoint.

Well I wouldn't say that (Marcus Washington at 100% is easily a top 5 outside linebacker) but he'll defintely be the type of field general we have sorely lacked since AP's departure.

Welcome London!

Well I wouldn't say that (Marcus Washington at 100% is easily a top 5 outside linebacker) but he'll defintely be the type of field general we have sorely lacked since AP's departure.

Welcome London!

Eh-hem. :paranoid:

I meant to say best middle linebacker. Thanks for pointing that out. ;)

welcome fletcher. now all wel need is to sign porter and then we'll have the meanest LB core in the nfl... washington, fletcher, porter.... wow, we'd have to find a nickname for that...

dockery is a money lovin sack of ****...... he'll be sittin at home while we are winnin championships... i mean what the hell is in buffalo... definitley not super bowls... lol

I would not suggest bying a jersey as a welcome..but that is just me.

Yeah not a big fan of the two name Jerseys i.e. (Fletcher-Baker);)

Regardless Welcome LFB!!! I hope you can tear it up for the Skins the same way you have for the Bills...

welcome fletcher. now all wel need is to sign porter and then we'll have the meanest LB core in the nfl... washington, fletcher, porter.... wow, we'd have to find a nickname for that...

dockery is a money lovin sack of ****...... he'll be sittin at home while we are winnin championships... i mean what the hell is in buffalo... definitley not super bowls... lol

There is not a single member on this board or anywhere that would not have gone to Buffalo 7 yrs 49 million 18 million dollar signing bonus...if there is please jump on Mr. Keepthafaithdc's bandwagon now.

Welcome MR Fletcher. From the sounds of it , you sound like a real leader. I hope your leadership skills don't mess with washingtons or taylors or griffins or all the other leaders that you'll be playing with. I hope you are not another chief thrown into a pile of chiefs and not enough indians.

Archived