Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Man Had The Hit Of The Year For The Skins In 97'

Taylor From DA U

i love how this place gets so up in arms about a dude posting a funny picture and automatically hes banned. can we lighten up please?

Dude ... in all seriousness, given your own performance around here of late, maybe you'd be better off staying away from chastising others for theirs.

And I still want to know wtf this thread is supposed to be.

Dude ... in all seriousness, given your own performance around here of late, maybe you'd be better off staying away from chastising others for theirs.

Its a good reason to lock out all new threads and let people post their Free Agent rumors in a single thread.

now im in trouble for defending someone? :doh:

Oh for crying out loud, get over yourself. Please. Nobody is in trouble. People are just telling you to step down from your soapbox, especially because you have no right to be on it.

:doh:

I don't know, but I think membership is kinda like that movie "Multiplicity". Once you clone the clone, the intelligence drops off like buffalo being backed off a cliff.

<-----Really doesn't speak well for myself, but I'm trying to figure it out.

Archived