Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Rodgers for Moss?

Hooper

Just a rumor, but an interesting one. To me, Rodgers looked like he had no business being in the NFL the few times he stepped on field -- and he went one pick ahead of Campbell.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

RUMORS FLY OF RODGERS FOR MOSS

Word has reached PFT world headquarters of a rumored trade that would send Oakland Raiders receiver Randy Moss to the Green Bay Packers for quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

We're told that the Raiders want a first-round pick for Moss, and that the Packers have countered with an offer of Rodgers, who was Green Bay's first round pick in the 2005 draft.

Stay tuned. Though we never would have imagined that Moss and Packers quarterback Brett Favre could coexist, it looks like this one could indeed be going down.

I can't imagine the Raiders would be interested in this, even with Moss' low value. The fact that Aaron Rogers, or any recent first round pick who has spent two years on the bench learning the team's system, has been made available should tell any possible suitor what the team has seen from its project.

I can't imagine the Raiders would be interested in this, even with Moss' low value. The fact that Aaron Rogers, or any recent first round pick who has spent two years on the bench learning the team's system, has been made available should tell any possible suitor what the team has seen from its project.

If true -- and that's a huge if -- I bet it's because Lane Kiffin remembers Rodgers from his Pac 10 days.

Randy Moss's value may be greatly depreciated, but he's still Randy Moss. Any sparks of his old self he has left are worth more then Aaron Rodgers as of right now.

Either PFT or the Raiders went insane to mention this, and my money is riding on PFT (congratulations, PFT, you are officially crazier then Al Davis!).

Bah..this is garbage. Aaron Rodgers is going to throw the ball to Calvin Johnson for the Raiders? Meh. This would be a horrible trade for Green Bay and the Raiders would loose out on Russel who would be more valuable then Johnson or Rodgers. I just don't see it happening.

Archived