Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

when will we know if....

djspinoy

Wow !! It sure would be sweet if both Monk and Grimm get in together they both deserve it and in my opinion Monk is way overdue for this honor . He was always the primary reciever that defenses practiced for , but they couldn't stop him and what a classy guy too . Skip on cold pizza saying Monk is that anti-Irvin , what the hell is that ? Irvin was a great player but I think he was so successful because he always pushed off , Monk wasn't a dirty player like Irivin was . Plus he wasn't the nightmare off the field idiot that Irvin was either .

I met Russ Grimm after we lost to the Raiders in the Super Bowl . Him , Jeff Bostic and Joe Jacoby were bar backs at this bar in VA , Kirbys I think . And later that night John Riggins came in stood on the bar and apologized for the loss and bought the whole bar a drink . That was sooo cool !

Coz

It will be bittersweet to hear the name Art Monk tomorrow. His name will be announced three years late!!!

Although Grimm is deserving and will eventually get in, I am not certain he makes it this season. If not, the best thing for him is a couple of the other interior O-lineman being named. This would set him up to go in with Mr. Green next year!!!

Archived