Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Bowles...

mcarey032

I didn't know that Todd Bowles was a coach for the cowboys and not only did I not know that, but he is also candidate for HC job as well? I can't believe that a redskin would coach a cowboys team! If he were a more prominent redskin like a darrell green or someone like that, the world would officiallly end!

I didn't know that Todd Bowles was a coach for the cowboys and not only did I not know that, but he is also candidate for HC job as well? I can't believe that a redskin would coach a cowboys team! If he were a more prominent redskin like a darrell green or someone like that, the world would officiallly end!

I can't believe it either...lower then low man.

Todd was a good player, a good effort guy, not really all that physically gifted, but made the most of what he had. I'm glad he's found life after playing... wish it weren't for the worst team in football, but you can't blame a guy for wanting to pay his bills.

Why would any true Redskin fan bad mouth a guy like Todd Bowles for coaching in Dallas . I say ,"Good for you Brother !" you definetly earned your right to do whatever you wish with the way he played for the Burgundy and Gold . I wish we had Todd playing for us right now or a player that was like Todd . Man that dude put a schalacking on many a Cowboy , Giant and Eagle . So much so they were looking for him before the ball ! I'm sure that he will make a great coach somewhere in this league and the team to get him will be lucky . Maybe we could trade our safties coach for Todd , that would be an instant improvement for our team . I re-itterate my disgust with any one on this board bad mouthing Todd Bowles , he is a true Redskin !

Coz

\

Relax, dude. There's no chance he gets that job. He was merely a token interview. In case you've been hiding under a rock the last few years, every team now has to interview at least one black before hiring a coach. It's called the Rooney rule, I believe. Bowles was one of the first guys interviewed and it was only to get that part of the process out of the way. Btw, Norv Turner once was a Redskins also. And he's considered the leading candidate to replace Parcells. Who really gives a crap if Bowles or Turner once had ties to the Redskins. It's a business. If a great opportunity comes along, you take it. Period!

\

Who really gives a crap if Bowles or Turner once had ties to the Redskins. It's a business. If a great opportunity comes along, you take it. Period!

I believe the OP was just sayin that he's loyal to the skins and I get where he's coming from but..

Damn straight. That's like saying if you work from best buy and get paid like 20.00/hr (yah right) and Circuit City comes along and offers you 50.00...

Good for Mr. Bowles. I hope he gets a lot of experience, makes some loot, and lands a good job with any team in the league. If Turner is hired it's pretty likely he will bring in his own staff which means Mr. Bowles will be let go. Sometimes coaches get retained, but not very often.

Archived