Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro-Football Weekly new mock draft

Skinsinparadise

Just got the issue today. For some odd reason Jamal Anderson didn't crack their first round so something is off but for what its worth the top 6 are:

1. Raiders -- Calvin Johnson

2. Lions Brady Quinn

3. Browns -- Adrian Peterson

4. Bucs -- Alan Branch

5. Cardnals -- Joe Thomas

6. Redskins -- Gaines Adams -- "Adams may not be a true Joe Gibbs character guy, but neither was Sean Taylor. And with the Redskins pressing needs on their defensive line, Adams' size and pass rush ability will be too much to over look.

7. Vikings -- Jamarcus Russell

8. Texas - Leron Landry

9. Dolphins -- Patrick Willis

10. Falcons -- Ted Ginn.

the next defensive lineman they have is Jarvis Moss with the Rams at 13.

Don't forget.... this is PFW. They suck, and pretty hard I might ad. PFW is the National Enquirer of football publications. They also reported last month Michael Strahan was seen on a cruiseship w/ bigfoot. Since bigfoot lives in the mountains, this led them to report Strahan is looking to go to the Broncos.

Don't forget.... this is PFW. They suck, and pretty hard I might ad. PFW is the National Enquirer of football publications. They also reported last month Michael Strahan was seen on a cruiseship w/ bigfoot. Since bigfoot lives in the mountains, this led them to report Strahan is looking to go to the Broncos.

pro-football talk is the one who sucks, pro football weekly are pretty decent. However, this draft is off, but I think because it looks like an older draft. This is something we woulda seen about a month or two ago, not now though.

pro-football talk is the one who sucks, pro football weekly are pretty decent. However, this draft is off, but I think because it looks like an older draft. This is something we woulda seen about a month or two ago, not now though.

Oops... I was thinking of PFT. I saw Pro Football at the top and then the dumb-ass mock draft, and assumed it was PFT. Still a pretty crappy mock, especially for not putting Anderson in the first round, and having the Raiders take a WR. Unless they know about a trade coming up involving either Moss or Porter (or both), Calvin Johnson is the most illogical choice for the Raiders.

Oops... I was thinking of PFT. I saw Pro Football at the top and then the dumb-ass mock draft, and assumed it was PFT. Still a pretty crappy mock, especially for not putting Anderson in the first round, and having the Raiders take a WR. Unless they know about a trade coming up involving either Moss or Porter (or both), Calvin Johnson is the most illogical choice for the Raiders.

It is Al Davis we are talking about...

Archived