Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rainbow Six Vegas (xbox live)

illone

not yet, can't break myself away from gears. i did download the RSV demo though and tried it a little bit yesterday. how many people total can play online together in RSV? i know gears is only eight and this one supposedly has more slots.

You can have 7 on 7.

Gears of War=Best game of 360 , matter fact, best action/shoot em up game.......EVER!

GoW is a fun game, but the campaign mode was way too short and the multi-player doesn't hold a candle to Rainbow Six. For a game that got so much hype I wasn't impressed. There is something to be said about 7 on 7 action, and GoW doesn't come close.

Man I've had this game since Christmas and haven't played it yet. I know I will play it soon but I really don't know how I will balance it with other GREAT multiplayer games like Call of Duty 3 and Gears of War.

Once you play RSV you won't pick up those other games.

;)

My problem with RSV is that the buttons are completely different from Gears of War. My buddies and I play online two or three times a week and I don't want to get all jacked up confusing the buttons between the two games. So I'll wait until we wear ourselves out on GoW and then give RSV a try.

Anyone playing Lost Planet?

Archived