Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season ticket invoices?

Robbnva

When the clock hits 0:00 in Miami Danny starts licking the envelopes ;)

I received mine the week after the Super Bowl the year before last...seemed like it was a few weeks later this past year.

>> A better question is when do we have to make payment? I believe last year it was March 1. I remember one year it was due the week between the SuperBowl and the ProBowl. I thought that was amazing considering that the season had not even finished and Danny was hitting us up for the next year.

>> A better question is when do we have to make payment? I believe last year it was March 1. I remember one year it was due the week between the SuperBowl and the ProBowl. I thought that was amazing considering that the season had not even finished and Danny was hitting us up for the next year.

I am pretty sure you're mistaken. I believe they go out the week after the pro bowl. My records show that 2006 season ticket invoices were due by March 30th. I actually paid mine April 2nd.

When do the redskins mail out invoices for 07 season?

You mean they haven't been mailed already???? HA HA Can't wait to see the parking fees go up! Lord knows it's gonna cost us more to tailgate!!! WHat with those lovely port-a-potty's and all those expert flag waving parking attendants, I'm surprised we're not paying $50/game in the Red & Green lots! ARRRRGH!

Inching up there to a point that makes me have to think about it..it was a no-brainer in the past, but now.....

You mean they haven't been mailed already???? HA HA Can't wait to see the parking fees go up! Lord knows it's gonna cost us more to tailgate!!! WHat with those lovely port-a-potty's and all those expert flag waving parking attendants, I'm surprised we're not paying $50/game in the Red & Green lots! ARRRRGH!

Inching up there to a point that makes me have to think about it..it was a no-brainer in the past, but now.....

I'm surprised were not paying $50 a game for green parking also. The market value of a green parking pass is at least $50 alone for most games.

I'd have no problem w/ Danny raising the price of stadium parking to $50 a game. Clearly the stadium parking passes are worth it I.E. green, purple, orange.

That way, some people will get mad and say "that's it, it's not worth it" and give up their parking passes. Then maybe I could actually get stadium parking w/ my season tix for face value instead of having to pay market value of $50+ on Craigslist the week b/f each game.

This philosophy sounds crazy, but to read stadium parking pass holders complain about the cost of parking is frusterating to a non pass holder when you consider what they're actually worth.

Further more, the ticket office will NOT sell you a stadium parking pass if you don't already have one, unless you buy a premium seat package.

*Note, I do not consider white, blue or red to be true stadium parking.

i'm not looking forward to mine. I'll have a big decision to make...

You and me both, Brotha!

The OP's question was relevant in that season-ticket holders should know when to purchase a new jar of K-Y to prepare for the receipt of the invoice.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

How much are (were?) the blue and red lots for parking? I got a blue pass on Ebay for the Iggles game last year and prefer it to green.

my RED lot passes were $350.00 per season ( $35 ) game . Blue i think were going for $25 a game

Note: although considered by some to not actually be stadium parking :doh:

Apparently, for some, stadium parking means waiting an hour or more to get out of the lot vs. waiting 10-15 minutes. :D

True , i don't understand sitting in those lines of cars that go nowhere for an hour or so, kick back , relax :chug: a few more , talk about the game and the red lot still gets out before the other real stadium lots :laugh:

True , i don't understand sitting in those lines of cars that go nowhere for an hour or so, kick back , relax :chug: a few more , talk about the game and the blue lot still gets out before the other real stadium lots :laugh:

Would just LOVE to be able to buy parking on the non stadium lots. Red parking is all I ask for, after have season tickets for 3 years now.

Archived