Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season ticket invoices?

Robbnva

Apparently, for some, stadium parking means waiting an hour or more to get out of the lot vs. waiting 10-15 minutes. :D

Definitely true. We had a green parking pass last year. We waited forever to get in and out of the parking lots. The year before we had a red parking pass. We always got right in and right out o fteh lots no matter what time we arrived/left.

I got the call from the redskins about 2 or 3 weeks ago saying I was up on the list and I sent my deposit so im waiting to hear if ill get the tickets ... question tho on the invoice does it ask if you want to buy the parking pass or not??

After you get your tickets, you have send the ticket office written notification that you want to be added to the parking pass waiting list.

:helmet: I called the ticket office today and they said that they went out Tuesday the 20th. Payment is due by April 1st but that falls on a Sunday so payment is really due on March 30th. I hope that this helps out.:2cents:

>> Good grief. If April 15th falls on a Sunday, the IRS gives you until Monday to turn it in. I guess Danny is worse than the IRS.... :rolleyes:

BTW...No ticket invoice yet either.....

Archived