Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions

GrimReefa

Conference Title Games are three hours away. Who is going to win, and why?

I've got the Saints and the Colts. I think New Orleans' offense is going to be too difficult for a beat up Chicago defense to stop and I think their defense is going to force Rex Grossman to make all the plays himself. I think he'll make some great plays, but he'll make some big mistakes, and New Orleans will win 31-21.

As for the Colts, I just think they're too much, this time. There has been a telent exodus going from New England over the last few seasons and I don't see them having enough firepower to keep up with Indy. I don't think we'll see the same Indy offense we saw the first two weeks of the postseason, but it will be good enough. I'm going to go with a repeat of the 27-20 result from earlier this season.

I'm not really fussed about who wins, although it would be a feel-good story if New Orleans got up, but I'm watching the Bears - Saints game, and an interesting fact is being discussed as I type.

If Chicago or Indy win, it will be the first time a black (no offence intended) coach has reached the SB.

I don't see how you can bet against Brady. He hasn't looked great, but then again, neither has Peyton.

I say Pats 28, Colts 17.

Brees and company too much offense for Bears over-rated D.

Saints 31, Bears 24

If the game in the N.O. i might agree with ya.

Archived