Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best/funniest youtube/ebaum/google clips

EersSkins05

Women Know Your Limits

Leeroy Jenkins!! (it's a bunch of talking at first and pretty boring, but you have to watch the whole thing for it to be funny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklC3m73RP0

Who said cheerleading isn't a contact sport?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9b1C9iwt_g

AND MY MOST FAVORITE....you're gonna feel so bad for this guy, but you won't be able to stop laughing, i promise! and jamie foxx is a complete ass lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTM7SihYIzU

Crazy ass police chase. It was on Wildest Police Chases at some point. Notice though, at the end, when the BMW "breaks down" it's just a slowed down clip (with the time stamp deleted) of the earlier in the video when the Bimmer U turns through the median. Notice the exact same background scenery such as the building in the far left. They never show the car completely stopped or the guy caught. My bet is the guy got away. Oh and, btw, no ****ing way in hell this is a 15 year old kid, the way he's driving. I think it's hilarious that the producers would fake the video to make it look like he was caught.

Another funny part of it. The "highly trained pursuit" officer giving chase over reacts RIDICULOUSLY to the driver bucking when the two were side by side and the guy makes the cop flinch and spin his car into a ditch coming mere inches from T-boning another cop car. This "15 year old kid", with a nod of his head, caused a trained police pursuit driver to fly off the road and nearly strike another cop car without ever touching the car. Awesome.

Oh, btw, BMW E30 M3 pwns the "Corvette engined" Camaro......big time.

Crazy ass police chase. It was on Wildest Police Chases at some point. Notice though, at the end, when the BMW "breaks down" it's just a slowed down clip (with the time stamp deleted) of the earlier in the video when the Bimmer U turns through the median. Notice the exact same background scenery such as the building in the far left. They never show the car completely stopped or the guy caught. My bet is the guy got away. Oh and, btw, no ****ing way in hell this is a 15 year old kid, the way he's driving. I think it's hilarious that the producers would fake the video to make it look like he was caught.

I dunno- the brake lights come on too, but it does seem a little fishy for this guy to have run from them like he did and then randomly stop there (with no time stamp.)

Oh, and for all you old school nintendo lovers:

Angry Nintendo Nerd for TMNT:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: OMG!!!!!!!!! So funny!

Watching him try to get that pizza was hilarious!

"You can just walk over it? WE can just walk over it?" LOL

"How are you supposed to be steady and calm when your in a ****ing rush!"

:laugh::laugh:

I dunno- the brake lights come on too, but it does seem a little fishy for this guy to have run from them like he did and then randomly stop there (with no time stamp.)

They never show the kid caught, they call him a young, inexperienced driver (young Michael Shcumacher, mabye) and they faked the end. On antoher message board, when I first saw this video a few years back, someone posted screen shots of the two scenes and they are exacltly the same. If they actually caught him, why don't they show him in cuffs, outside the car, anything?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: OMG!!!!!!!!! So funny!

Watching him try to get that pizza was hilarious!

"You can just walk over it? WE can just walk over it?" LOL

"How are you supposed to be steady and calm when your in a ****ing rush!"

:laugh::laugh:

"I have more fun playing with dog turds!"

Haha, this guy is great. He made tons of others. Powerglove one is real good, too.

Dude you can't post a flaming shot clip without posting this one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2b1-CnDZ8

He can't do it and sets his friends shorts on fire by accident. lol CLASSIC!

That is great. The guy starts crying like a little *****!! I am betting that the kid who couldn't take the shot and set his buddy's shorts on fire caught a serious beat down.

Archived