Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know where "THE CHIEF" TAILGATES??

SkinsFreak4-Life

hes supposed to be the nicest guy ever. when i went down to the bucs/skins playoff game last year, my brother and our friend went to this strip club called venus and the chief was there. they told me hes just a really quiet nice guy, always supports the team, and obviously likes hot tampa chicks. hes a winner in my book.

I would love to get some pictures with him....he deserves to be in the fan hof. Just watched the art monk hof video and noticed how long the chief has been supporting the skins. Does anyone know how long he has been coming to the games?? :applause: :notworthy :applause:

Well,there is that video clip of him cheering on Riggins, saying "Lets go Diesel", so at least since the 80's.

I would love to get some pictures with him....he deserves to be in the fan hof. Just watched the art monk hof video and noticed how long the chief has been supporting the skins. Does anyone know how long he has been coming to the games?? :applause: :notworthy :applause:

Chief was inducted into the HOF a few years ago in the special fan section.

He goes to the ES tailgate. That's where alot of those pics are from.

I am not certain, but I think he stopped by the ES-RR tailgate for every game for at least a short time. I made 6 of the 8 games, and I don't remember him NOT being there for any of those.

Very cool guy. He seemed to enjoy hanging out with the fans and always took the time to pose for pictures for any and all who wanted.

Archived