Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis talking to Tiki on NFL Network

21KO

portis is fine hes criticizing the team because he cares

what do u want him to say "hopefully we will turn things around next year ~brunell"

tiki barber critizes the giants alot does this mean he wants to get traded? no

it means he wants to win and do whatever it takes to change things around

if that makes portis a bad guy too bad trade him and rebuild for another 10 years

I thought this was a "portis talking on nfl network thread" not a "what to say to be friendly thread" :2cents:

:laugh: I am lost; I dont know where I went wrong.

I thought I was being nice. I mean ART, Pete nor Jumbo said anything to me. I do good. :D

I really dont know what you are talking about? You insult me then ask me to be freindly??

Thats an oxymoron? No harm. Hey how doing? long time, no see, Buddy oh chum. Is that good enough?? Sorry????????

Insult you?! Your sarcam is pretty good. Sorry, you got all the right answers and I am wrong. How silly could I have been to actually try and have a debate with you, the almighty?

Insult you?! Your sarcam is pretty good. Sorry, you got all the right answers and I am wrong. How silly could I have been to actually try and have a debate with you, the almighty?

Please, could we just talk about Clinton Portis again?? Geez!!! :(

:laugh: I am lost; I dont know where I went wrong.

I thought I was being nice. I mean ART, Pete nor Jumbo said anything to me. I do good. :D

TK is telling you the same thing Tarhog told you.

Quit hijacking the thread & take your pissing match to PM.

How about taking the pissing contest to PM....

Personally, at some point, I don't see how Portis' remarks are all that helpful to the team or the coaching staff. Just my opinion.

Gotcha Tarhog. I just get fed up with trying to have a civil debate and somebody wants attention and feels the need to be sarcastic and rude.

TK is telling you the same thing Tarhog told you.

Quit hijacking the thread & take your pissing match to PM.

TK, I want to talk about Clinton Portis and this guy is upset that I aint his freind or something.

Please I want to talk about Portis and I am trying; really hard. Thanks for getting this thread back on track.

I just loves when Clinton Portis tells the truth. :)

Personally, at some point, I don't see how Portis' remarks are all that helpful to the team or the coaching staff. Just my opinion.

MAN! I can't believe you people! You're worse than the media! CP does no wrong! He didnt mean ANYTHING he said all YEAR! Jeeez!!

/sarcasm

How does everyone feel the run distribution will be next season with Portis and Betts?

They're very similar - this whole "Betts goes down at the first touch" stuff is nonsense.

Betts WILL improve his arm strength and cover the ball up. Mark it. That duo along with a more mature JC will be DEADLY.

We WILL take the East next year. Mark that one too!

I don't have a problem with what Portis said, but you can't deny that he could easily be perceived as a ME player if he were to keep this up. If it were another star on another team many on here would see it that way.

EDIT-Last year Lavar questioned why he wasn't being used to his ability amd he was "whining."

CP has made several comments this past week and he's just "relating."

I'm only using the two as an example of the double standards that float around here and not to start a Lavar debate. Okay? Good.

If CP said that...what about when he takes himself out of the game? It's all good then, huh... even if the opposing defense is not stopping him? I guess someone has to make the decision when he comes out...Portis wants to make that decision.

HTTR!

You guys are worst than the media. This is sensationalism at its best. To anyone who didn't see the interview, CP didn't say anything that bad. He was doing an interview, and he found a way to relate to the person he's interviewing. He wasn't whining, he wasn't bashing, he just used prior experiences as a way to level with the interviewee. I've done it plenty of times when I've done public speaking and training, it's not that big of a deal.

Thankfully I saw that interview for myself and it didn't make me think ooh he's throwing the team under the bus.Geez:doh: it was a nice interview he looked very snazzy...The End.

Archived