Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis talking to Tiki on NFL Network

21KO

I love that players are taking jabs. The luster is off Gibbs and his overstaffed, overpaid coaches.

I want them to feel the pain I've felt for more than a decade, and for the two lousy seasons Gibbs have given us.

He's not the same guy he was before, and I'm sick to my stomach of his coachspeak and all the worthless proclamations he makes about character, blah, blah, blah.

I haven't heard him talk about a burning desire to WIN in years. So, I say, GO GET 'EM CLINTON! And, BTW, I am a season-ticket holder, so I've been sold on a pipe dream that has me wishing I'd never signed up for those lousy seats!

This franchise doesn't care about what I care about. Winning.

OK, wait a minute. There is a BIG difference between leveling with your client and indirectly calling out your team on the NFL network where you know everbody in the business is going to see and hear you.

Come on man, seriously. ETHICS 101.

First off any star player is going to want the ball in his hand when he's hot! That's not CP being selfish. That's being real. You are just looking for a way to get yourself worked up. How do you know CP was taking a swipe at the Redskins? How do you know he wasn't talking about his Pop Warner team from when he was 10?

Conversely we were all complaining when the team took CP out of the gameplan at the wrong time, we were mad when the same happened with Ladell. He didn't say, "I've been frustrated when the Redskins took me out when I was hot." he said, "As an RB I know how it can be when the team changes up it's gameplan when you're hot and the D isn't stopping you. Was that frustrating for you?". I just don't see the negativity there. It would be different if he said, "I know that I get pissed off when the Redskins take me out of the plan when I'm on fire."

First off any star player is going to want the ball in his hand when he's hot! That's not CP being selfish. That's being real. You are just looking for a way to get yourself worked up. How do you know CP was taking a swipe at the Redskins? How do you know he wasn't talking about his Pop Warner team from when he was 10?

Conversely we were all complaining when the team took CP out of the gameplan at the wrong time, we were mad when the same happened with Ladell. He didn't say, "I've been frustrated when the Redskins took me out when I was hot." he said, "As an RB I know how it can be when the team changes up it's gameplan when you're hot and the D isn't stopping you. Was that frustrating for you?". I just don't see the negativity there. It would be different if he said, "I know that I get pissed off when the Redskins take me out of the plan when I'm on fire."

Not trying to instigate, but that's some good Ship. :applause:

Two wrongs dont make it right.

I really didnt see anything wrong in what Portis has said this year. If he were on the air spewing lies or something, I could see some fans overreating, but for fans that cant prove this player wrong and get pissed over it is beyond me.

Proof? He questioned, on camera on the practice field whether he might be the right player in this offense. redskins.com/I am sure you can find it in the archives this season on redskins.com tv

He #$%ched and moaned over being left in for one entire series in the first preseason game. Then he airs out problems on 980. There you go.

If you don't agree, then we can agree to disagree.

If you don't agree, then we can agree to disagree.

Thats already taking place; I thought you knew. :)

Portis will be Portis and will continue to tell the truth, if the truth hurts, then I suggest you go be a fan of another team because, all is not well in Redskin land wheter you like it or not.

Thats already taking place; I thought you knew. :)

Portis will be Portis and will continue to tell the truth, if the truth hurts, then I suggest you go be a fan of another team because, all is not well in Redskin land wheter you like it or not.

LOL/ the first sentence was funny but please, I have been a Skins fan for 27 years and I am not going anywhere. This board is here for rational arguments and that is what we are doing so please don't suggest I leave for another team. Thanks.

LOL/ the first sentence was funny but please, I have been a Skins fan for 27 years and I am not going anywhere. This board is here for rational arguments and that is what we are doing so please don't suggest I leave for another team. Thanks.

No please do go, we need balance here at "ExtremeSkin." ;)

Oh, and please dont use your words ("rational") out of text. Thanks

There was no whining involved.

I'm not so sure about that, seems like whenever he takes out the fake teeth and removes the frufru outfits all he does is whine.

I'm just waiting for the regular gig with coach Thompson to begin. It's only a matter of time.

What? I am trying to be civilized about this. Why don't you try the same thing? Thanks. ;)

Oh, I am, thats why I think that what Portis has said was no harm to the Skins.

The fans here are overreating and shaping this whole thing into something it isn't and or getting their blood pressure up about nothing.

I will continue to stay on the postive path. Your welcomed.

Oh, I am, thats why I think that what Portis has said was no harm to the Skins.

The fans here are overreating and shaping this whole thing into something it isn't and or getting their blood pressure up about nothing.

I will continue to stay on the postive path. Your welcomed.

I meant being civilized to me, a fellow skins fan. And not being a smart@## when I tried to be friendly and ask you politely, to not ask me to go.

Finally something that makes sense! Great post. Another reason why CP aint going anywhere this offseason!

Grow up man. Do you not know how to be friendly? The approproate answer might be. " Nice talking to you too." It's not that difficult to be friendly.

I really dont know what you are talking about? You insult me then ask me to be freindly??

Thats an oxymoron? No harm. Hey how doing? long time, no see, Buddy oh chum. Is that good enough?? Sorry????????

Archived