Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snow in Denver...what's the BFD?

Spaceman Spiff

Is it that slow of a week where two feet of snow in Denver is the #1 news story? It's ****ING DENVER!!!! ITS EXPECTED OUT THERE!! Had this been happening in Palm Springs, I'd be shocked and understand how it could be news....but to give so much attention to a place that IS EXPECTED TO GET A LOT OF SNOW IN THE FIRST PLACE doesn't make much sense.

Sorry. Just had hoped to turn on the 4pm news to see Saddam swinging from a rope.

/offrant

Is it that slow of a week where two feet of snow in Denver is the #1 news story? It's ****ING DENVER!!!! ITS EXPECTED OUT THERE!! Had this been happening in Palm Springs, I'd be shocked and understand how it could be news....but to give so much attention to a place that IS EXPECTED TO GET A LOT OF SNOW IN THE FIRST PLACE doesn't make much sense.

Sorry. Just had hoped to turn on the 4pm news to see Saddam swinging from a rope.

/offrant

Actually, that is a common misconception of Denver. We actually are one of the sunniest cities in the country. I think the most we had last year was about 3-4 inches of snow. The proximity to the Rockies confuse a lot of people. All this snow in the city is not very common.

/offrant

OK MSF jr. It's the bussiest travel week of the year, and last week 5000 people were stranded in because of the snow storm, now it's happening again. My family and I were very fortunate to be able to change our plane tickets yesterday and get out of there

Nobody flies more than the elitists in the media. This effects them directly, so to them it's the biggest thing ever. In their minds they probably ascribe it to global warming, so basically the undercurrent is "look at what's happening because we're destroying the environment, and it's messing up my life". Waahhhh.....

Nobody flies more than the elitists in the media. This effects them directly, so to them it's the biggest thing ever. In their minds they probably ascribe it to global warming, so basically the undercurrent is "look at what's happening because we're destroying the environment, and it's messing up my life". Waahhhh.....

Riiiiight.

Actually, that is a common misconception of Denver. We actually are one of the sunniest cities in the country. I think the most we had last year was about 3-4 inches of snow. The proximity to the Rockies confuse a lot of people. All this snow in the city is not very common.

Really?? Only 3-4 inches of snow last year?....I thought it was always snowing in Denver. I learned something new today. :cool:

nice...:laugh:

/offrant

:cry:

Archived