Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hillarious Archuleta news (possibly fake)

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

so, a guy i work with lives in the same apartment building as adam archuleta. this is a fact so im not making this up. my coworker just informed that last night a moving truck was outside of the apartment building, specifically near his side of the building. archuleta and my coworker live only a few apartments apart so it was someone near their side.

i think i read in that article that he planned on leaving as soon as the game was over, so maybe thats him packing up and leaving for good. obviously he probably lives somewhere else in the off season, but still, more possible and funny signs hes out of here.

take it for what you will.

so, a guy i work with lives in the same apartment building as adam archuleta. this is a fact so im not making this up. my coworker just informed that last night a moving truck was outside of the apartment building, specifically near his side of the building. archuleta and my coworker live only a few apartments apart so it was someone near their side.

i think i read in that article that he planned on leaving as soon as the game was over, so maybe thats him packing up and leaving for good. obviously he probably lives somewhere else in the off season, but still, more possible and funny signs hes out of here.

take it for what you will.

What a cheapass. I cant believe he is living in some apartment.

Hahaha. Obviously you guys that think AA is cheap haven't looked at nice apartments in the metro area. It makes sense to live in a sweet apartment building during the season if you aren't going to live here in the offseason. Yeah, I really liked the AA signing in the offseason, it just sorta sucks that he didn't play well in our system.

I'm sure he has a pretty sweet crib either in St. Louis or Arizona, and the apartment was just a "home away from home" type of deal.

After all, if you're a FA coming here & you've been paying attention to the Redskins since Snyder bought the team, would you really want to try and grow roots here?

I'm sure he has a pretty sweet crib either in St. Louis or Arizona, and the apartment was just a "home away from home" type of deal.
Exactly, plus he's got that Playboy Playmate waiting for him back in Arizona. I'm sure he can't wait to get out of here.

I can't blame AA for taking the money. I knew and he knew what he is. His play grade damn sure doens't equal his pay grade.

I find one thing interesting though. Last season, Lavar kept saying that the defensive coaches weren't saying anything to him. The coaches kept saying Lavar knows what he has to do. We've talked to him. I find it kinda funny that AA is saying the same thing this season. A lot of people( Lavar Haters) were saying Lavar was lying. Now rightly or wrongly I find it ironic that AA is saying the same thing. I mean why would they ignore a guy they invested so much in. The only difference is that AA waited until the end of the season to say something about him being ignored.

Agreed. Unless you expect to stay put for a good while, renting is a much smarter proposition. Especially since the DC market seems to have topped out appreciation wise. High closing costs plus a cooling real estate market and a potentially short tenure as a pro athlete makes renting the smartest option.

I can't blame AA for taking the money. I knew and he knew what he is. His play grade damn sure doens't equal his pay grade.

I find one thing interesting though. Last season, Lavar kept saying that the defensive coaches weren't saying anything to him. The coaches kept saying Lavar knows what he has to do. We've talked to him. I find it kinda funny that AA is saying the same thing this season. A lot of people( Lavar Haters) were saying Lavar was lying. Now rightly or wrongly I find it ironic that AA is saying the same thing. I mean why would they ignore a guy they invested so much in. The only difference is that AA waited until the end of the season to say something about him being ignored.

yeah but what i dont get is, why are the guys who play like garbage complaining about the coaches? i never heard sean taylor say "man the coaches dont talk to me". you never heard carlos rogers saying that either, or andre carter. everyone on defense has had their struggles this year, yet AA who has been beyond terrible is saying the coaches are doing xyz. same as lavar last year. he was benched for different reasons, but said the same thing about the coaches.

yeah but what i dont get is, why are the guys who play like garbage complaining about the coaches? i never heard sean taylor say "man the coaches dont talk to me". you never heard carlos rogers saying that either, or andre carter. everyone on defense has had their struggles this year, yet AA who has been beyond terrible is saying the coaches are doing xyz. same as lavar last year. he was benched for different reasons, but said the same thing about the coaches.

Well most of the guys you mentioned are playing. So thats why they aren't being ignored by the coaches.

I for one knew Archuleta was bad in coverage but I just hoped I was wrong. Like I said AA, took the money and I don't blame him. I think our evaluators need to be evaluated.

Also I've always said that L.A. was arong in some things but so were the coaches. In particular the defensive coaches. I just wished egos coulda been pushed aside for the betterment of the team. I've been saying from the jump that Williams is arrogant. It seems that it took a season like this for everyone to kinda see it. I became concerned in the 3rd pre season game against the Jets. I was like man, when you can't stop the run, you can't play defense. I don't care what your scheme is. The Jets who were searching for a replacement RB ran over the Skins like hot butter. He(Williams) attributed it to not having a full defensive game plan. I was like What? Just stopping the run? Stright off tackle plays and dives. They ate up the whole 3rd quarter. Its ridiculous.

Hahaha. Obviously you guys that think AA is cheap haven't looked at nice apartments in the metro area. It makes sense to live in a sweet apartment building during the season if you aren't going to live here in the offseason. Yeah, I really liked the AA signing in the offseason, it just sorta sucks that he didn't play well in our system.

You summed up both of my thoughts about AA playing for us and his "cheap apartment."

Obviously the naysayers have never priced apartments in the NOVA area.

You summed up both of my thoughts about AA playing for us and his "cheap apartment."

Obviously the naysayers have never priced apartments in the NOVA area.

Yea places are very expensive around here and if you dont live here year round there is no point. I actually ran into Lloyd at a sushi place in ashburn and when he left someone told me he lives in his appartment complex because he is waiting to have his house built. So he is not the only rich guy living in an apartment. Cant blame AA for rolling good luck to him and I would not be surprised to see him tearing it up on another team and rubbing it in our face. Say what you want about the guy but he handled this situation as best as he could and he is waiting until the last game of the year to finially let it all out. I mean what would some of you calling him a cry baby do in his situation, take the money and run I bet.

Archived