Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hillarious Archuleta news (possibly fake)

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

The funny thing is, Lovie Smith wanted AA this offseason. My guess is that he's cut, signs with the Bears and makes the Pro Bowl next year.

Exactly what I have been saying ever since GW misused AA, didn't have a clue about the real talent he had bought, then stuffed him in his doghouse. Lovie DOES know how to use AA, and the position he will be playing next season for the Bears is the weak point on their defense. The guy he is replacing has next to the lowest tackles of the defensive starters. AA will be in the top 3.

BTW, AA was in the top 3 in OUR defense, but was benched because he was not a good coverage guy. Also, fans on here and on callin shows were ****ing that his tackles were too far down the field (Where would they expect them to be when he was coming up from pass coverage??!!??) Fox, who is playing his position, has made a couple nice coverage plays, and has made a couple outstanding special team plays, but has blown twice as many coverages as AA did, and no one says squat about that. The really sad thing is that I firmly believe we would have won 2 more games with AA playing instead of Fox. Go back and look at EVERY run of 15+ yard run against us (the ones that BEAT us), and you will see Fox blowing a tackle that AA never misses. Thanks, GW. Nice job of utilizing the skills you have on the team.

so, a guy i work with lives in the same apartment building as adam archuleta. this is a fact so im not making this up. my coworker just informed that last night a moving truck was outside of the apartment building, specifically near his side of the building. archuleta and my coworker live only a few apartments apart so it was someone near their side.

i think i read in that article that he planned on leaving as soon as the game was over, so maybe thats him packing up and leaving for good. obviously he probably lives somewhere else in the off season, but still, more possible and funny signs hes out of here.

take it for what you will.

he lives in Phoenix AZ

Archived