Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rank the playoff teams...

GrimReefa

...in the order that you would LIKE to see them win the Super Bowl. You can rank the 12 teams that are currently holding the slots, or you can rank the 9 teams that have actually clinched. I will do the latter here...

1. Saints - New Orleans has been my favorite city long before Katrina hit, and that only adds on to the hopes I have for them to win it all.

2. Colts - A Colts' Super Bowl win would shut up all of the undeserved shots everyone takes at Peyton Manning (apparently it's his fault that the defense has never been able to stop the run), and it would drive everyone up here nuts.

3. Ravens - Baltimore is my hometown, and it would be much easier on me, living up here, to see them win. Besides, has any 12-3 team ever gotten LESS respect?

4. Chargers - An also-ran franchise their entire existence, in a city that hasn't won any championships in my recent memory.

5. Bears - How can you not be a fan of any team that has Brian Urlacher in the middle of their defense AND has a head coach named "Lovie"?

6. Seahawks - They don't deserve a championship with the season they have had, but then again, they are still owed one from last season...

7. Patriots - Oh, God, not them again. Anything but another New England championship...

8. Eagles - ...well, almost anything.

9. Cowboys - How 'bout them Cowboys? I hate 'em, that's how 'bout 'em.

1. Chargers (though Marty's coaching abilities suffer in the post-season, talent should overcome that)

2. Patriots (they have this guy Brady who's pretty good)

3. Seahawks (having been there recently is not overrated)

4. Bears (it is what it is with the Bears...defense)

5. New Orleans (I could have them low, but I doubt it)

6. Ravens (That coach will screw it up)

7. Eagles (They look like us last year)

8. Colts (Even Peyton can't bad mouth that defense enough)

9. Pukes (...please... :doh: )

1)- San Diego

2)- New Orleans- it's a nice story should it happen

3)- Seattle- I'm indifferent towards them

4)- Chicago- see above

5)- New England

6)- Baltimore- I hate the ravens with a passion, the other three teams are the only reason they're this high

7)- Philadelphia- Garcia is a decent story

8)- Indianapolis- Watching Peyton Manning choke every January is way too much fun

9)- Dallas- F the Cowboys

Of the other potential teams, Denver & The Giants would instantly be near the bottom. The jets would be somewhere in the middle. Should the Packers back door in, they go up to #1.....

1. Chargers (Marty finally gets his ring. Danny cries.)

2. Saints (You just can't help but love this team after all NO has been through.)

3. Bears (Da Bearz...I like Chicago...'nuff said.)

4. Eagles (My wife has lots of family in Philly.)

5. Ravens (Most underrated team this year, IMHO.)

6. Colts (Will PM finally get it together in the playoffs?)

7. Patriots (Jeebus...not THEM again!)

8. Seahawks (I just plain don't like Seattle.)

9. Cowboys (NFW...one and done, please!)

1. New Orleans Saints: After what they went through they deserve it, the new America's team

2. San Diego Chargers: L.T. will get one eventually why not now

3. Indianapolis Colts: Peyton and Marvin have come so close so many times i would like to see them win it finally

4. Chicago Bears: Lovie Smith is one of my favorite coaches

5. Denver Broncos: I go to Colorado every year and so I like the Broncos too

6. Baltimore Ravens: Steve McNair has had a great career and I would like him to win one eventually

7. Seattle Seahawks: They beat us last year, ugh

8. New England Patriots: They've won so many recently I can't watch them win again

I can't even put the dead birds or the brokeback mountain boys on this list, its too painful to watch them be there and not us

Archived