Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Is Going To Happen?

BraunMan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Dunno if this injury will end his career as philal0102 says, but I think his age and injuries will force us to send him off into the sunset for someone younger.

I suspect we will not make the off-season move of getting a GM. I'm on the fence regarding whether or not we need one. I think our talent evaluation department needs upgrading, but I don't know if that necessarily means we need a GM. As others have said, if we *do* get a GM, I hope its someone young and sharp!

We won't need Springs after we trade Portis or Betts PLUS a high round draft choice to the Broncos to get Champ Bailey back.

As for a GM, we already have Vinny, and you'll be hard pressed to find someone who can purposefully lose at racquetball as skillfully as he can.

You are insane... Portis is our starter next year, and we just signed Betts for another 5. There is no way Bailey comes back to Washington.

Vinny is a retard.

This has been one tough year for Springs, he's been out more than in. I have to say he is one good corner when he is in, he seems to make Carlos better also. That said he is getting to the end of his career, I'd like to see him remain possibly as a mentor to the younger guys much like Darrell Green was. So far all the news reports are saying is that he broke his shoulder, how serious that is I don't know, is it a career ending injury? This has been one injury laden year for us. I sometimes wonder if the short, fairly easy training camp is the cause of this. This years training camp has been very different from a normal Gibbs training camp. You never used to see guys winded in the 4th quarter like lately.

Are you saying the the smart decision would be to keep Springs. But that will only happen if we hire a GM?

Its a difficult decision. When Springs is on the field he still plays at a high level. The injuries have made him unavailable too often. His salary escalates. Nate Clements probalby makes more sense. If you are paying big money you might as well go with the young guy.

Springs is done. Man the dude isn't dependable if he's always too hurt to play. He's a brittle as a woman. Get a freakin' football guy in the front office. GET RID OF CERRATO, THE SCOUTING DEPT., GREG WILLIAMS, AL SAUNDERS,JACKSON.

Gibbs really needs to take a few weeks and assess his desire to return. I think he's got too much NASCAR on his mind and not enough football. 3 Super Bowls were great but he hasn't shown much since. Yeah we made the playoofs last year after beating alot of teams with the 2nd string qb's etc.

I think Gibbs just doesn't have it anymore, he reminds me of Norv Turner in the post game interviews. He should get a GM and take the reigns of this team, thats what he's getting paid to do. STOP DELEGATING AND GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY JOE, START EARNING YOUR MONEY!!! Do you really think you've earned your money this year Joe? I'm tired about hearing about "Super smart, CORE REDSKINS, etc.) WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ALL OF THAT CRAP??? Just WIN the ballgames that you're supposed to win and stop with all of the excuses already, is that too much to ask? I mean you've got the most generous owner (to a fault) and this is the kind of team you produce Joe??? You mean this is it? This is all that you can do? Oh but I guess you get 5 million a year so I guess you sleep pretty good at night.

I know you are considered a Saint around here Joe, and I appreciate what you did for this organization years ago, but right now,you have no guts and you aren't really super smart. What the hell happened to THE REAL JOE GIBBS?

Archived