Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best / Worst Free Redskins Stadium Item You Ever Got:

MarkB452

I went to see Virginia Tech play Temple back in the mid 90s before Fedex was open. Me and my friend jumped the end zone railing after the game and snagged the goal line marker (with G on it) as well as the pylon. Walked right out with them under our jackets, though it must have still been obvious. Sadly, while I was away at college, my parents got divorced and my mom SOLD them at a yard sale.

I still hold a grudge against her for it!

Before I moved to UT we had sod from RFK in our lawn in Springfield. We were lucky enough to be at the last game at RFK & we got away with some of the field.

Now that is something worth having, and taking with you when you moved. :D

For a number of years now, I have always tried to attend the season opener to get my great schedule magnet to put on my fridge. Then this past season it was given out during the preseason and it was a cheap piece of crap. F'ing Snyder!!

I don't really have a "worst freebie" nomination. Most are pretty lame these days.

:logo:

I remember a few years back when they gave away the little helmet pins. Thats the only thing I ever got free. I once won an authentic game-worn jersey before Snyder owned it. It was back when they had the little stamp in the programs and if you found one, you got to go to the press box and get something free. It was an o-lineman jersey. Don't remember who it was tho. Got it in the closet back home.

Favorite: The US Flags we got on opening day of 2006, which, of course, proudly wore a "Made in China" sticker.

Worst: That stupid checkbook holder.

Oh, and, that's it, because $75 is too much for a poster or picture or something that literally costs three cents to make and distribute.

Before I moved to UT we had sod from RFK in our lawn in Springfield. We were lucky enough to be at the last game at RFK & we got away with some of the field.

>> I had some of that too and had put some in my yard. I still have a small bag with dirt/dead grass in it.

Archived