Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TC's Hiatus

Todd Collins 15

Hey buddies,

It's been a long hiatus, but the seaon's frustrating me as much as you. Maybe we can get together and petition the Redskin organization for some playing time. Anyway, I've been clearing my head and taking some space to evaluate who I am. However, my lucky #13 post is finally up! So, I'm sorry, but I'm back and more dedicated than ever. Tomorrow, I'll even leave a game preview to prepare for my career in coaching.

http://toddcoll15.blogspot.com/

Todd Collins

I have a random question. Lets say we release Brunell and hire him as a coach. He would be allowed to parctice and be a part of the team. Should a long-term injury occur to Campbell, would we be allowed to sign Brunell as a player even if he had been our coach in the same year. That would basically make you the in-game backup and Brunell a longer-term solution. Are there rules against this?

Hey Todd what do you think the future of the QB situation is around here? Are they going to release Brunell and make you a backup?

Backup? If you value ball control, there's only one way to go. The way I see 2007 is we give Jason another year on the pine to absorb my game, we have clinton run the ball 20 times a game + Ladell 25 + I throw about 5-7 screens to Clinton + throw another 5-7 to Santana + antwaan throw the rest of the passes to cooley and lloyd = 13-3

Backup? If you value ball control, there's only one way to go. The way I see 2007 is we give Jason another year on the pine to absorb my game, we have clinton run the ball 20 times a game + Ladell 25 + I throw about 5-7 screens to Clinton + throw another 5-7 to Santana + antwaan throw the rest of the passes to cooley and lloyd = 13-3
Awesome. You are definately our best option right now. Don't you think your lack of either hand-eye coordination or natural athletic ability could hurt the team though? :D

Awesome. You are definately our best option right now. Don't you think your lack of either hand-eye coordination or natural athletic ability could hurt the team though? :D

Those are underrated qualities of mine - 18 points and 10 rebounds as a senior at Walpole High School. What makes me the best option is my all-star brain power. I don't remember taking the Wonderlic, but i probably did fantastic. Furthermore, academic all-american and michigan - was JC an academic all-american? Ok, it's time to christmas shop...check you all later.

Todd Collins

Archived