Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Eagles ALWAYS play with H E A R T

GaryClarkFan

The fact that our offense racked up 350 yards and our defense shut down the NFL's number 1 ofense tells me this team has some heart left. They just needed diretion and I think they're finally figuring out Saunders' offense. Now when they finally figure out how to reach the endzone we'll be OK.

Ya,I think we're only on page 437 of 700 but we are definitely on our way. Hey the girls couldn't gitrdun against these guys but we did. It may not mean much to the season but I'm seeing the momentum the coach wants to finish up with.

Ummmm WRONG FORUM FOR EAGLE TALK

Mods move or close this thread, please!

And just because we dont jump up and down after every tackle does not mean we do not play with heart, smart guy. I'll take the quiet non showboating players over the ones who do showboat, ANY DAY

Just like Marcus Washington

The difference is that Garcia is 36 years old and has veteran experience while the Eagles are not missing a player of Clinton Portis' stature in the backfield or at wide receiver. Garcia has a healthy offense to work with.

We're missing our franchise, top 5 qb, Portis schmortis. Don't give me the injury excuse, i'll laugh in your face everytime.

The thing people forget is that they have been mainly the same contunitive team in the same system for a long time now. They are a veteran team for the most part. They execute well which will lead to wins.

You couldn't be more wrong. This team has some good Vet leadership on it(McNabb, Dawk, Trot, Runyan, Westbrook) but this isn't a veteran group and it's not a group that's been together for a long time. There are only 22 players left from the super bowl team of 2 years ago. Only Thomas, Runyan, and McNabb are over 27 years on the offense. That's why im so excited for this team. We're young and we're learning how to win tough ballgames at the right time.

You really think Corny showboats? Or Carter?

I don't see jumpshots after a big stop.

I couldn't think of Griffin showboating, but he very well may. Based on yesterday's game I saw a lot of Carter celebrating.

And if we're simply talking about whether a player is a humble, workmanlike guy as opposed to a high-fashion camera mugging guy, Clinton Portis and Brandon Lloyd should be thrown into the conversation too.

That's why im so excited for this team. We're young and we're learning how to win tough ballgames at the right time.

Exactly why I'm excited to be an opposing fan.

McNabb is way short of a lock to start the season, and Garcia, even though he can make passes McNabb cannot, is still on the wrong side of 35. And he's taking a beating.

The Oline looks very good, but that Dline? I kept looking for Bunkley during the last game. I was promised he would get more snaps. I can't remember seeing him at all, even though the game log says he was activated. Michael Lewis is on the bench, and Sean Considine is always out of position. Yeah, I'm happy as an opposing fan, because the Eagles have false hope.

Exactly why I'm excited to be an opposing fan.

McNabb is way short of a lock to start the season, and Garcia, even though he can make passes McNabb cannot, is still on the wrong side of 35. And he's taking a beating.

The Oline looks very good, but that Dline? I kept looking for Bunkley during the last game. I was promised he would get more snaps. I can't remember seeing him at all, even though the game log says he was activated. Michael Lewis is on the bench, and Sean Considine is always out of position. Yeah, I'm happy as an opposing fan, because the Eagles have false hope.

Everything you're saying is true, but I fail to see how that provides us false hope, or how it could be considered beneficial to you in any way.

We're winning games we shouldn't be able to win. That's a situation in which young players improve and you learn a bit more about the guys you are going to war with. It's a bit biased to find any negative in what's happening right now for The Eagles.

We were left for dead a month ago. This is all bonus.

I hate him like I hated Bavaro in the days of old, because he's good, not because he showboats.

no question he's good but look at LT #21. the guys the best right now and what does he do after a touchdown? gives the ball to the ref because he's been there before. actually i have no problem with showboating, it makes it more fun for the fan. i was merely responding to mcnabb's list of skins players who i think dont come any where close to dawkins or even trotter.

Everything you're saying is true, but I fail to see how that provides us false hope, or how it could be considered beneficial to you in any way.

We were left for dead a month ago. This is all bonus.

What's beneficial to us it that if the Eagles make the playoffs we won't have to worry about what they'll do with all those high draft choices :)

Archived