Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ SAINTS

TK

what the hell was Washington doing on that play? Man this guy is having an awful year I dont know how some of yous can defend him.

I think I was watching the NFL network and an analyst said something about Marcus having a bad hip this season and is a big reason he isn't playing as well as he did last season. Not sure if that is confirmed or not though. why he is always a step late as a pass rusher..or has been etc. Though the dancing may conclude otherwise :laugh:

Jesus, the Skins are SO close. An inch here (Lloyd remembering that you not only have to get open up the sideline but actually look for the ball), an inch there (Wright literally an inch from a pick on that last drive that he returns to the winning TD). WE're coming on, but the REALLY big plays arent' quite there.

craaaaaap.... defense had the game in their hands and lost it

No Joe Gibbs did on the last offensive series and made perhaps the most pathethic set of calls this season. Or you can just point to the last series of the first half. Gibbs has lost it. What a SHAME and JOKE to have so much talent on offense and the multimillionaire coaching staff can't call plays to setup the team for success in the red zone or run a proper 2 minute drill.

I think I was watching the NFL network and an analyst said something about Marcus having a bad hip this season and is a big reason he isn't playing as well as he did last season. Not sure if that is confirmed or not though. why he is always a step late as a pass rusher..or has been etc.

His hip seemed fine when he was dancing. Can you tell I'm bitter?

I think I was watching the NFL network and an analyst said something about Marcus having a bad hip this season and is a big reason he isn't playing as well as he did last season. Not sure if that is confirmed or not though. why he is always a step late as a pass rusher..or has been etc.

Yea I heard that too. I hope that's it

Archived