Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My homely English town....

Sherlock Holmes

Only making pleas for any Prostitutes NOT to go on the streets.

God, just turned on the news, a 5th prostitute has gone missing. Of course, this one may have packed up and moved to safer grounds.

I'm beggining to hate this town. On friday night, somebody was stabbed to death in a nightclub. ( drug fuelled violence ). :doh:

I bet it's an Eastern European. Why the effing hell we have to let them in just because the wankers at the EU tell us too is beyond me. A schoolgirl was raped in London at knife point...turned out it was a Slovak rapist. He then fled to Slovakia, but the brought him back. Though afterwards it was revealed he was improsoned countless times in his country for rape. Yet they let him in. The problem is we can't get correct info on who's coming in from these Ex-Comi countries because their governmental offices are so archiach. We haven't had a serial killer killing prostitutes for nearly 30 years. It must be one of them.

I wish the Cold War was still on...I miss it. :mad:

Yeah...the Eastern Europeans are our version of the illegal Mexican immigrants you have over there. Only they are legal...because of the idiots of the EU, though nobody wants them here. They are loud, brash, uneducated (except in anti-western propaganda), they don't bother paying taxes, don't bother inisuring or taxing their cars, don't bother following our laws, are pretty much all petty criminals (the ones who come over here are anyway)...and still consider the West "the enemy". Crime has gone up 10-fold. WhyTF they are allowed to be here is beyond me. 15 years ago we had nukes to keep them out...now all of a sudden the enemy is here living amongst us. Effing ridiculous...

...By the way...funny how all the murdered prostitutes are of British origin. I wouldn't be surprised if some Eastern European scuzzball pimp is killing them off so he can corner the market with his beaaatches. That's all the Eastern European women do over here...you'd think one of them would murdered considering how many there are.

[/rant]

Yeah...the Eastern Europeans are our version of the illegal Mexican immigrants you have over there. Only they are legal...because of the idiots of the EU, though nobody wants them here. They are loud, brash, uneducated (except in anti-western propaganda), they don't bother paying taxes, don't bother inisuring or taxing their cars, don't bother following our laws, are pretty much all petty criminals (the ones who come over here are anyway)...and still consider the West "the enemy". Crime has gone up 10-fold. WhyTF they are allowed to be here is beyond me. 15 years ago we had nukes to keep them out...now all of a sudden the enemy is here living amongst us. Effing ridiculous...

...By the way...funny how all the murdered prostitutes are of British origin. I wouldn't be surprised if some Eastern European scuzzball pimp is killing them off so he can corner the market with his beaaatches. That's all the Eastern European women do over here...you'd think one of them would murdered considering how many there are.

[/rant]

That's a shame. The EU has really ****ed up over the last 10-15 years letting all the riff raff in

France is gone, Germany's next and if you all don't do something, you'll find yourselves up the creek as well

Vote Tory is about all I can say, if they are still the party of Thatcher

" Within hours, it was confirmed that the body of a third prostitute, also in her 20s, had been found in woodland near the village of Nacton outside Ipswich, fueling concern about a killer targetting sex workers. "

That was very scary, as I have walked through Nacton woods many a time to play cricket with mates.

" Within hours, it was confirmed that the body of a third prostitute, also in her 20s, had been found in woodland near the village of Nacton outside Ipswich, fueling concern about a killer targetting sex workers. "

That was very scary, as I have walked through Nacton woods many a time to play cricket with mates.

PLEASE don't go walking through the woods alone until you know it's safe! Even though this guy is targeting prostitutes, you just can't be too careful. What if you stumbled across this wacko or something? I would just play it safe until they catch this nutjob.

Xenophobic, bigoted rubbish. Don't pass of off your own hate-filled nonsense as facts.

I don't know who this guy is and neither do you. Ever heard of Peter Sutcliffe, Fred & Rose West, Thomas Hamilton, or Harold Shipman. We have plenty homegrown maniacs.

Archived