Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SHUTTLE LAUNCH TONIGHT!! HDNET coverage at 6pm..

21KO

It's not looking good for launch but they won't decide til 9pm which means I have to drive my happy ass out there no matter what in case they do launch.

Don't *****...at least you get to see the real deal ;)

Years ago we were able to see a night launch from here in NC - cool, but not as as cool as being there.

Don't *****...at least you get to see the real deal ;)

Years ago we were able to see a night launch from here in NC - cool, but not as as cool as being there.

You tell 'em. ;) Looks like the launch is ago a little less than an hour from now. At least as of this time. Here's hoping, (praying), for a safe lift off and journey.

nasa.gov has live video streaming.

Edit: Although the video feed sucks. I'm getting something like one frame of video every 5 seconds.

Yeah it does. Could be my connection isn't the best either.

You'd think they'd at least cover from t -5 to +10 minutes live on CNN or something, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Yeah. You would think. I'm going to keep an eye out for it anyway.

Doesn't anyone have the NASA channel on Direct TV? Live feed. Channel 376

No Direct TV, ( I know. Gasp!).

I hope that they have a safe trip but this is the biggest waste of money in the world. We have soldiers fighting overseas with crappy armor and we're spending millions to blast off into outerspace. That money could do so much here in America for kids or cures for cancer. I understand the need to explore but didnt somebody just get back from space?

They've had one of the tracking cameras they use to video the launch fail. But apparently that camera only covers a phase of the launch that's also covered on two other cameras. Still "go".

(AFAIK, the weather status is still "NO", though.)

Edit: They just confirmed. Still red at KSC.

Archived