Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellars CFL Video

umstew42

As a Winnipegger in Canada, as well as a Redskins Fan, I have become probably Mike Sellars Biggest Fan. During his time in the CFL he was one of our MVP's and he was unbelievable to watch.

How valuable do you think he is to the Skins?

Video from a Mike Sellars game in Winnipeg where he dominated the whole Defense.

Just watch the video to see how sick he was here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxf_-g3eT5s

Milt Stegall (The best player in the history of the CFL and the Nicest Catch I have ever seen) just watch it and you'll see what I mean

=

Good Videos. I'd like to see Sellers carry the ball on the goal line more often.

You'd rather see Mike Sellers score Touchdowns than Clinton Portis?

This is what sucks for players when they get hurt for a long time. People forget about them. I bet most NFL Fans would not even have Portis in their top-5 backs in the league anymore just becuase he has not played in a while.

Something I would love to see more of: Sellers running the ball in short yardage situations.

Someone told me that he is not on the ballot for NFC fullback for the probowl. If that is true, it is a crime. I have not seen many more devastating lead blockers at any level of football.

Im sure Clinton, Ladell, Rock, and TJ would agree.

He was possibly one of the best fullbacks in his time in the CFL, he literally RAN THROUGH anyone. The first year he was in Winnipeg they did a drill where two running backs take on two linebackers. He took on the linebackers himself and absolutely owned them.

He really is an absolute beast.

Something I would love to see more of: Sellers running the ball in short yardage situations.

Someone told me that he is not on the ballot for NFC fullback for the probowl. If that is true, it is a crime. I have not seen many more devastating lead blockers at any level of football.

Im sure Clinton, Ladell, Rock, and TJ would agree.

:cheers: Very, very true. Dude puts a hat on a man every time he leads.

BTW, that last run was tight. :applause:

What do you guys think of "THE Catch"? It was on the last play of the game this year, for a 100 yard touchdown. Quite possibly the play of the year in the CFL

The video was pretty blurry. I couldn't really tell what was so spectacular about the catch other than the fact that it was a 100 yard scoring play.

What do you guys think of "THE Catch"? It was on the last play of the game this year, for a 100 yard touchdown. Quite possibly the play of the year in the CFL

That was probably one of the most unreal football plays I have ever seen. We were watching in the bar, with the sound off, thought that game was over, looked back and Winnipeg was celebrating, complelty amazing.

That was probably one of the most unreal football plays I have ever seen. We were watching in the bar, with the sound off, thought that game was over, looked back and Winnipeg was celebrating, complelty amazing.

It just looks like the defense got beat by a fast receiver to me. Does that not happen very often in the CFL?

Archived