Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official "I'm Sick of Jeff Garcia" Thread.

Number24

Eagles fans should be ashamed of themselves tonight. Garcia played with heart and class tonight and you morons cheered when he got hurt and booed when he stayed. All so you could see some over-rated stiff in Feeley get a couple of snaps. Garcia deserved that win tonight. Eagle fans did not. What a pathetic display. Shame on you!

Eagles fans should be ashamed of themselves tonight. Garcia played with heart and class tonight and you morons cheered when he got hurt and booed when he stayed. All so you could see some over-rated stiff in Feeley get a couple of snaps. Garcia deserved that win tonight. Eagle fans did not. What a pathetic display. Shame on you!

At least Eagle fans are consistent.

As an Eagle fan I agree. I was amazed when Garcia, while marching the Eagles down the field (score 21-14), hurt by the 330# fatso landing on his chest, got up and was booed. I think the fans are spoiled by McNabb and don't realize that when most QBs have to carry the load, they don't do so well (see Delhomme's performance in the 4th quarter).

AJ Feeley was great when he played back in 2002 or 2003, whatever it was. The Eagles had a much better defense (remember them beating the Rams like 10-7?) and a very good backfield with Duce, Buck and Westbrook. Garcia had to throw the ball a ton last night and I thought did a very good job with it.

Putting up 27 on Carolina is quite a feat and Garcia did well.

You people are amazing. Just by a show of hands how many of you were actually at the game last night? How many were watching on TV when they heard the reign of "boos" come down after that play?

Many fans from the boards were saying they showed a replay of Garcia getting hit and they were booing for a roughing the passer call.

Now I know people like mboyd get a hard on when the Eagles and their fans boo for an injury but go looking elsewhere this time.

You people are amazing. Just by a show of hands how many of you were actually at the game last night? How many were watching on TV when they heard the reign of "boos" come down after that play?

Many fans from the boards were saying they showed a replay of Garcia getting hit and they were booing for a roughing the passer call.

Now I know people like mboyd get a hard on when the Eagles and their fans boo for an injury but go looking elsewhere this time.

Fans get their opinion, 99 percent of the time, by what the announcers say during the game telecast. It was mentioned then so it quickly became "fact".

Nevermind the fact that they were already stoking the "Philly fans want Feeley" coals earlier in the game.

It's ****ing bull****. Garcia gives you the best chance to win. Just ****ing dispecable of the eagles fan last night. Cheering the fact that garcia is down and Feeley was coming in AND then booing the fact that Garcia was alright and well enough to play. Makes me ****ing sick. He lead you guys back last night. I dont understand...

It's ****ing bull****. Garcia gives you the best chance to win. Just ****ing dispecable of the eagles fan last night. Cheering the fact that garcia is down and Feeley was coming in AND then booing the fact that Garcia was alright and well enough to play. Makes me ****ing sick. He lead you guys back last night. I dont understand...
Earlier today I was on the phone with one of my friends who went to the game last night. He said that the fans around him were booing to no-call for roughing the passer. In fact, no one around him even knew that Feeley was warming up. Everybody who watched on TV now thinks that they were booing Garcia getting up because the camera was on him and Theisman said something. There probably were some idiot fans booing Garcia, but you can't say all were.

Fans get their opinion, 99 percent of the time, by what the announcers say during the game telecast. It was mentioned then so it quickly became "fact".

Nevermind the fact that they were already stoking the "Philly fans want Feeley" coals earlier in the game.

You could hear the AJ chants while "Rocky" was being interviewed.

Theismann talked to Garcia about it and Garcia stated "that it motivates him"

eagles78, i'm not buying what youre selling:), I'm kidding. I'm sure all the fans werent booing garcia, only some.... I wasnt even listening to Joey Sunshine.
sadly, there probably were some *******s booing Jeff, but I'd be willing to bet a good bit were upset about the hit. Besides, the booing could have actually been a blessing. He said it just motivates him that much more.:whoknows:

You know whats really ****ing bull**** and makes me ****ing sick is when ****ing retard Redskins fans and other fans of other ****ing teams think that we booed his ****ing injury when the truth is that as at the same ****ing time as he was getting up there was a ****ing video on the replay screen of the cheap shot he took and we were booing the ****ing cheap shot. So go **** yourself, retard.

You know whats really ****ing bull**** and makes me ****ing sick is when ****ing retard Redskins fans and other fans of other ****ing teams think that we booed his ****ing injury when the truth is that as at the same ****ing time as he was getting up there was a ****ing video on the replay screen of the cheap shot he took and we were booing the ****ing cheap shot. So go **** yourself, retard.

Woah Woah. You can tell someone that they're wrong with out calling them a retard and telling them to go **** themselves. Whats your problem man? I don't know why you're so upset...relax

...just a misunderstanding, no big deal:cheers:

Archived