Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At 8-8 are paloffs still possible?

desertfox59

At 8-8 are paloffs still possible?

this thread is for Us diehards....

Hey you number crunchers....Tell me the dream is still alive. Give this board some hope.

We may be laughed at and ridiculed but some of us want to believe it is still possible...

...At least for one more game.

You know who you are...

Tell me how it can happen....:notworthy

:helmet:

Please, please let go of the playoff hopes. I let go after this loss. You will be less dissapointed if we lose any more games the rest of the year.

Now all I care about is Campbell developing and seeing what he can do with our receivers. I liked what him and Moss did today, and he got Lloyd the ball some too. He just can't forget Cooley even after Cooley has 2 drops.

Not this again. Stop with the expectation, youre just going to hurt yourself. It took me half of the year to figure that out. When we go FA crazy again everyone going have all of this high expectations again. Forget it. Why cant we just let the season unfolds? Instead being upset every single year.

Well...lol... :laugh:

Giants and Eagles would need to lose this weekend...actually that's no true, but it would help. After that:

The Skins, obviously, would need to go 4-0...

The Falcons would need to go 1-3 at best...

The Giants would need to lose to the Eagles...

The Eagles would need to lose to the Cowboys...

The Vikings would need to go 2-2 at best...

The 49ers would need to go 2-2 at best...maybe 3-1 would still be ok, not sure...

The Packers would need to go 3-1 at best...

The Rams would need...well, they wouldn't need to do anything since one of the Skins' wins would be against them...

The Panthers wouldn't need to really do anything, either...they can have the other wildcard spot...

So, yeah, it's still mathematically possible...

Here is a way....:cheers:

I thought dfox was asking what has to happen for us to get in...I dont think he cares what all of you who are saying "we don't deserve to go blah blah blah" have to say...I'll bump this thread cause I also wanna know...as for the rest of you, go post on the "official conceding of the season" thread!

Archived