Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellers -- Dec. 15

Art

All.

Extremeskins is pleased to bring you an interactive chat opportunity with man molestor, Mike Sellers.

The chat session will be conducted Wednesday Dec. 13 and presented Friday, Dec. 15. Questions for this and other chats can be asked in our Interactive Forum located:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

This is a special moderated forum where you can ask questions. We will clean up the questions as best we can and ask them directly, working as fast as we can to provide the answers as quickly as possible once we get started.

ALL questions should be asked within this thread.

Please use the reply option in this thread so all questions that are approved land in this single thread. Thanks.

This is YOUR opportunity as fans of the Redskins to interact as directly as possible with the best lead blocker ever (hyperbole? sue me). Let's turn out and show the team how much interest there is in such interaction. Please bear in mind that NOT every question will be approved and not every approved question will be answered given limited time.

Show your colors and bring your game. Here's your chance to get the answers to so many of your threads.

Please note the following rules/guidelines for posting questions:

1. This is a moderated forum so when you post a question, you won't see it. We will and we'll approve it as we go. Please don't make multiple submissions thinking we missed it. We will get to as many questions as possible.

2. Please ask ONLY one question per submission. Last time guys had like eight questions per submission and it was hard to clean up.

That's really about it.

Extremeskins Staff.

Hey Big Mike, I just wanted to first of all tell you that you're one of the best out there and completely underrated. Most of all, you're hilarious and always out there giving you're all and I really appreciate that as a fan.

Anyway, my question is, I remember you saying that you hate Dallas very much (we love hearing that around here). What do you think caused so much hate toward them (for you personally) besides it being one of the most known rivalries in all of sports?

Thank you and keep up all your hard work!

Mr. Sellers,

I gotta say that Im a huge fan, thanks for your no-nonsense type of play.

First, I know you are hugely appreciated in Skins country but it is my opinion that you are the most under-rated FB in all of football. Is this a contibuting factor for your super tough style of play?

Second, its no secret that youre not the youngest (but not the oldest, either ;) ) guy on the roster. How many more years do you believe we have the privilege of watching you help Portis take over the all time league leading rushing title?

Keep on smashing skulls, brother.

As a die hard Blue Bomber Fan up here in Winnipeg, I just want to say that we miss having a ginourmous fullback opening up massive holes for Charlie Roberts. Some of my favourite memories of the Bombers are from 2002 (especially October 6 when you ate the Rider Defense alive) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxf_-g3eT5s

It really was a treat to get to watch you tear up the CFL in the Blue and Gold

Just wanted to know what was your favourite thing about playing in Winnipeg, and who were you the closest with during your time here in the Peg'

Tyler,

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Nephew!!!

Mike, you are a true Redskin! My father and grandfather always talks about the true redskins on this team and you are on the top of the list! You are also one of my favorite skins as well. I was in Fedex when you ran over Dawkins last year, I looked for your jersey in all the redskins stores but cant find it and you know the custom cost is outrageous...But anyway, keep truckin bamas! We love you guys and I will not give up on you guys! Do me a favor, Tell my nephew Jason Unkle Rucku$ said wassup, he knows who I am...

We are behind you...

Your Unkle Ruckus!!!

( No relation )

Mike, thanks for taking the time out to talk to the fans. As always, it is very appreciated.

The question: Myself, I see you as a leader of this team. On special teams, you always seem to be near the action, and on offense your blocking, recieving and on occasions rushing with the football is always excellent. Do you consider yourself to be a leader of this football team?

Thanks,

Josh.

Mike, you have played a lot of different roles in your career, I believe you played some defense in Canada and obviously you have played H-Back/TE/Fullback as well as teams. Everyone of those roles includes laying the wood but what is the most satisfying type of hit (ie, QB sack, big hit on teams, a crunching lead block)?

Hi, Daddy,

This is me, Kaylin, writing to you. Your login was already set in Nama's computer and we just guessed what your password was. Anyway, I love you and I hope you and I both have fans out there.

Bye Daddy, I love you. Nama took me to see Santa Claus 3 movie tonight and I laughed. We're going to bed now.

Love you,

Nuniee (her spelling) :laugh: :applause: :eaglesuck

Mr. Sellers,

Thanks for taking time for the fans, and for all you do on the field.

You've been an overachiever your whole life, going from Walla Walla CC to the NFL, and working your way back from the CFL to the NFL. Who taught you your work ethic and perseverence?

Thank you and stay healthy,

h_h

Mr. Sellers,

First off, I think you're the best blocking back in the league. You get a lot of respect around here for your tough attitude and play, so thanks.

As a beast of a fullback, what goes through your mind when you're in your stance and you're looking across the line right before the ball is snapped?

Mike - just wanted to say that you're a true Redskins and one of my favorite players on the team, and we hope when the time comes you stay a Redskin.

My question is - why don't they sell your jersey anywhere?? Youve been with the team nearly the longest and a huge fan favorite - I guarentee you would see a ton of #45s in the stands. If they start putting them out, I'd be the first to get one.

Hey, I am one of the biggest Redskin fans there are aIways have and aIways wiII, but i was just wondedring how you feeI about taking most of the beating,because you are a fuIIback, and not getting the credit you weII deserve? Keep up the good work you are the best FB in the nfI GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :cheers: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy ;)

Mike,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to answer fan questions, it means a lot to us fans.

My question is about the red zone offense and your involvement, we all loved seeing you become a Scoring Machine down there in the red zone, on the short pass; but have yet to see it this year. Is it something that we don't get to see in the new offense, or has there just not been an oppurtunity to run it yet?

Keep on playing hard, Mike, and know that the fans alway support you!

Mike, whos running style do you like blocking for more, CP or Ladell Betts?

Just to expand on this one a bit,

Mike, how do you feel that thier run styles effect how you setup & who you have to block, is it easier/harder for one back over the other?

Hey Mike, This is Blondie

In the past year, you have become a more dynamic player all around. I have heard you say more than once how you like to get out there and be physical.

Do you see this team getting that attitude and playing the remainder of this season and next season some smash mouth football.

Oh, and happy holidays to you and yours.

Blondie

Hello MR. Sellers!

You are a die-hard old school Redskin fans' favorite Redskin because of the way you bring it every week and I think you should be used like Riggins was! Tiki and Ronde Barber were even giving you props a few months ago on their radio show and said they wanted to vote you to the probowl last year, but were bummed because you werent listed as a FB.

My question is, do you think the locker room lacks vocal leaders to get the team jacked up and keep the eye on the prize? It seems that way from the outsider compared to what we see on alot of the successful teams. Who are the leaders and is the rest of the team buying into it? Personally, I think you would be a great motivator to the rest of the guys based on your toughness to back up the words :)

Archived