Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Panther tailgate pics - mikeinalexandria dance video (own3d)

unsonny

I'm having trouble posting my own own3d pics that I took at the tailgate. One is of a guy post-yacking after trying to drink a car bomb before playing beer pong and there are a couple more.

It says the files are to large, any ideas on what to do? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm new to the whole digital photo taking and editing. I've searched threads and can't find any dealing with this.

orly_dr_evil.gif

Glad you caught the master planning of the universe, err, post-count destruction, on camera. :silly:

dem jus jokes................ :cheers:

we love you guys and know you would never do anything that would result in posts not counting........... :D

keep up the phaST poSTs

I'm having trouble posting my own own3d pics that I took at the tailgate. One is of a guy post-yacking after trying to drink a car bomb before playing beer pong and there are a couple more.

It says the files are to large, any ideas on what to do? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm new to the whole digital photo taking and editing. I've searched threads and can't find any dealing with this.

download them here

photobucket.com

Archived