Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiki on Monday Night... Lost my respect...

Fire Born 5

ESPN Cameras showed him cursing. So much for class... Looks like Tiki Barber is a New York Media creation and nothing else.

Dude everyone curses in football. I've seen Manning curse with the cameras on him, your reaching my friend.

If anyone lost respect it was Burress and Eli. Plax's half asses attempt at tackling on the pick and Eli just played very poorly.

the mnf ratings have sucked, sunday night is where its at now.

Haha, bah, semantics. In front of a national audience, I should have said. Regardless, they were nationally embarrased.

And to the thread starter: I'm not exactly sure what happened-- did he intentionally curse into the cameras, or was he cursing at his teammates, and some camera picked him up? If its the former, I guess I can understand your rather puritanical outrage. But if its the latter...

And by the way, if kids young enough to be negatively influenced by curse words are up till 12:00 a.m. on a school night watching football, maybe overhearing strong language isn't their biggest problem...

Mods- Please do something about this guy. :doh:

Why? Because I bring logical and insightful debates to this board? Or is it because of my high football knowledge? Or maybe it's because I have out-debated everyone who challenged me?

Please...

I am by far the most indespensible poster on this board.

Why? Because I bring logical and insightful debates to this board? Or is it because of my high football knowledge? Or maybe it's because I have out-debated everyone who challenged me?

Please...

He is joking................................right?

Please...

My, aren't we in a self-congratulatory mood this morning?

Just to clear a few things up:

a) You haven't out-debated anybody on this thread, because you haven't debated any one. Just stating a position over and over and ignoring counterarguments is not a debate.

B) If you're trying to be funny, rethink your schtick, cause it ain't working. Chat with PittmanFor2. He seems to be able to pull off the whole Borat-style fake arguments with some success.

c) If you're not joking, I believe the masses have spoken. You are not the most indespensible person on this board. Your "insightful" subjects are illogical and completely without merit. Saying a player who cursed is classless, especically one involved in so many charities, is ludicrious. Someone of your self-proclaimed high football knowledge should know that.

Archived