Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back To Reality

DallasRocks!!

I dont want to rain on anybody's parade here...but JC had about 140 yards passing with 1 TD before that last drive against the prevent defense against a team that was 2-7 at the time. To annoint JC as some great QB is a little premature. Those numbers before that last drive were no better than Brunell. Lets all just calm down and again realize how mediocre he was up until the last drive on the prevent defense, against a 2-7 team.

I dont want to rain on anybody's parade here...but JC had about 140 yards passing with 1 TD before that last drive against the prevent defense against a team that was 2-7 at the time. To annoint JC as some great QB is a little premature. Those numbers before that last drive were no better than Brunell. Lets all just calm down and again realize how mediocre he was up until the last drive on the prevent defense, against a 2-7 team.

:bsflag:

Your first post? Damn cowboy trollin on JC already?

Is this like

"I don't want to rain on YOUR parade, but for being talked about in playoff runs for the past 10 years, you need to at least win a single playoff game in that span"?

if teams got trophies for winning just one playoff game then i would care, win a Superbowl then make this comment

im not trying to hate on JC and I know it sounds like I am...but the one thing I could not stand about living in DC for 20 years was that all the fans got hyped up way to early and before anything ever happened. That was the big joke with all my other Cowboy and non-Skins fans. The best part of the season for the Skins was the offseason because thats the only time you could get hyped up. Let JC prove himself. The kid has skillz to pay da billz, but is he going to be mentally prepared for the NFL?

lol...i signed up for the forums a couple months ago but forgot my password and username but after reading some of these comments on JC making unknown guys look like pros and other comments about how great he is and the poise he showed against one of the worst teams in the league made me fish all that information up real quick.

You know sometimes it helps to occasionally read the board before posting something that's already been said 5-10 times. Especially when it's already been debated in much greater detail with insight from both sides.

Otherwise great first post.

It's amazing these Cowboy fans can use the word superbowl so freely.. Correct me if I am wrong but do you have to qualify for the playoffs and secondly do you have to win a couple of playoff games or so before you can talk about superbowl and when was the last win the cowboys had in the playoffs?

Been covered and proved wrong already. The score was 10-20 you do not play prevent defense with the score that close. He also made throws that MB could not make if he prayed all day, and had the WO came up with a couple of catches they could have made he easily would have been over 200 yards and a TD or 2 more.

JC is going to be a great QB and showed much better poise, calmness, and pocket pressence then Eli or those other QBs that are young and thought to be so great.

Scott

At least Jason looks at more than one recievers when he steps back. That was so refreshing, it didnt even feel right seeing our QB do that. You see how effortlessly Jason was throwing bombs. Mark would have to set his body and put everything he had into throwing a 40 yard pass. It was nothin for Jason. Big passing yard games are sure to come. At he didnt throw for 110 yards like Mark Brunell. He damner got 200 yards. Thats great for a QB who gets (got) NO REPS IN PRACTICE. He was a dam 3rd stringer. And he showed more poise then Brunells old a--. Kill this thread, Jason is that dude and he aint even play with Clinton or Santana yet.

again, win 5 Superbowls and come talk to me

Awww sweet memories in the words of Janet Jackson... What Have you Done For Me Lately ?.. Well if you going to throw stuff up in our faces how about your Cowboys have an 0-2 record against us in championship games.

Archived