Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Carlos Rogers' Nickname

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't blame Carlos Rogers though, it isn't his fault. I blame Mark Brunell. Had he not given up so many defensive yards, we would be undefeated. I mean, now that JC is playing, we will finally get to blame the real problems on this team and it starts with "D" as in Defense.

You sure are right its the Defense. I just dont justify letting pierce go I can understand Lavar he was always hurt what good was he on the sideline? Look where he is at now hurt imagine that. Why was Matt Bowen let go that guy was awsome! How many more good players have to be let go?whos next, Taylor heaven forbid hes the only thing going on Defense right now. They need to start the two rookies next week Mcintosh and McCune. What I didnt believe was Saunders called for the deep ball at the start of the game WOW didnt see that coming. I was looking for about 3 end arounds for the first three plays of the game

How about "Serta" cause he has so much cushion.

:laugh:

I really like that one. "Sealy" or "Simmons" just don't have the same ring.

Someone better light a fire underneath his ass. He is not performing anywhere near the level of a first round draft pick. I'll give him one more season before I consider him a bust or not, since he played very well last year.

What gives, Serta? :(

:logo:

Here's a funny one read the answer to my question from Carlos. NICK NAME:

CARLOS "LACK OF DISCILPLINE" ROGERS:wtf: He gets beat as bad as I did as a kid from Dad.

Carlos,

What do you think the reason is behind the secondary getting beat so much this year when we have the same defense as last year?

Carlos Rogers

Quote:

I think it’s all discipline and just not being on the same page at times when we get certain calls. At the beginning of the season we got certain things called and guys got his eyes wrong and then the guy got behind us. I think now we’re focused on the main thing is to take the deep ball away and stop the run because if we continue give the deep balls up, that’s what’s going to beat us.

Archived