Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Carlos Rogers' Nickname

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

How about the mole. My grandmother can catch better than that guy and he's an NFL cornerback. The only logical explanation is that he's blind and can't see the ball. Lets start a fundraiser to get the poor man a pair of specs.

Yeah, Blame rogers for everything wrong with our secondary...What about Springs?

Nobody is good in our secondary...Wright sucks so much and he had only 1 good game and that was as a Nickle...

Carlos is not to blame for everything, however he is to blame for a half hearted effort, repeated stone hands, and 10 yard cushions for WR's even on short yardage plays. Lots of blame to go around, but let's not gloss over one real problem, K? Have you been able to figure out why we keep seeing QB's throw at "The Cushion"? Maybe its because they know they can get easy yardage on him without much trouble.

How about an award winning defensive player in college to a cornerback who has no help from his defensive coordinator to let him succeed.

Seriously who leaves the middle of the field open with slot recivers. Umm i know the answer to this one gregg blitz the house williams.

Nice of you to join us Mrs. Rogers. :doh:

could Ade Jimoh cover better than this guy?

All I know is that if I were in there I might get burned on every play but I am sure as heck not gonna give a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and short. Heck no, I'm gonna jam that WR up in the first 5 yards, not give him freebie short yardage catches. He is way too busy playing prevent defense.

Archived