Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Defense Thread

TK

I know this has been said loads of times, and he didn't want to stay, but I think the D is missing Arrington.

When Arrington was out for the year.We had the 2nd best deffense in the NFL.Im sorry Arrington is not the reason we suck.We suck,because we have no pass rush.Losing Clark and Harris also hurt this team.Say what you want Walt Harris has more turnovers than any other player on our team.Our front office sucks thats why our D sucks.

im sorry, diss me cause im about the diss the leader on our d.. lemar is a better role player.. he shouldnt be the leader on D . williams was brought here for d.. our d was here for 2 seasons with pierce leading the pack.. now with pierces departure, our d has departed.. gone. fluttered. dont know what to do, or where to stand.. we are pathetic..

pierce brought that attitude before the games that lemar doesnt... sometimes i dont understand snyder.. he lets go of players that done and prove something positivefor his team. could resign sign them build thinker chemistry.. instead then go and signs new players to bigger contracts and they havent done nothing for his team.. all he does is lose money and lose chemistry for this team. pisses me off. dont know nothing about the making of a great football team.. all he knows is signing over-rated players. we get hyped up ..we get sucked in.. want to see the team play more at fed-ex. buy his tickers.. the tickets and parking cost more. he makes more money, and signs bigger contracts the year after

Individual griping & moaning or cheering & rejoicing to be done here.

Not much cheering and rejoicing to be found today...

I can't believe the multi-millionaire coaching brain trust hasn't noticed the D tipping off just about every blitz. Want to burn the Skins? Just go with a long count, see who's tiptoeing up toward the line, check off, hit the open guy, jog to the sidelines. High fives all around...

Pathetic.. Their fundamentals are so bad I can't stand it. Your blitzing 8 guys and your cb's don't even bump and run to give them an extra 1/2 sec to get to the QB. There are so many things wrong with this team I can't even begin.

Maybe Campbell can put another drive together. He better cause we can't stop the run today or any other day for that matter. At least with Lavar there, they were fired up, since his departure, they are horrible at linebacker.

ever since lemar been in the middle we been going down....... does anyone notice that but me? pierce was here with gw. we did well on d. pierces departure, our d is left in the dust.. last yr with lemar, we were ranked something like 12th overall.. this yr its just getting worse like 30ths in the nfl....now that we got the quarterback problem out of the way.. now we need a new leader on d... maybe switch marcus to the middle.. lemar back to the strongside and get holdman the eff out of here and replace him with macintost.. how worse can our d be roger in there.

Carlos Rogers really needs to go. He is the BIGGEST disappointed out of any of the returners we have this season. He can't catch a cold, he gets burned on almost every play even though he gives 10 - 15 yard cushions, and he doesn't seem to care. He has not improved in one facet of his game the entire season. He is Chris Dishman revisited.

Archived