Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

ALL Redskins jerseys- authentic, throwback, replica- are gone from the jersey-joe site. Did the Skins org get pissed that they revealed the 75th ann. jersey so soon? I understand from Art that they're slightly different. Wonder if this is backlash from that snafu.

I was wondering the same thing

Guest Spearfeather
They can't even do math.. they were founded in 33

Steelers are playing their 75th year, Skins have completed 75 years.

• 2 weeks later...
I like the secrecy around it. It's going to make them running through the tunnel at the season opener all the more climactic if I can avoid the release.

If you haven't seen the jerseyjoe pic., then you'll be in for a treat. The jersey isn't radically different from our current whites, but they do look pretty sweet.

If you haven't seen the jerseyjoe pic., then you'll be in for a treat. The jersey isn't radically different from our current whites, but they do look pretty sweet.

Nope, didn't see the jerseyjoe pic. I saw the one that was photoshopped onto Portis a few pages back. That look real nice.

I'm just hoping for the yellow helmets with the red Rs. I'll permit you to tell me whether or not we get those if you know. :)

Nope, didn't see the jerseyjoe pic. I saw the one that was photoshopped onto Portis a few pages back. That look real nice.

I'm just hoping for the yellow helmets with the red Rs. I'll permit you to tell me whether or not we get those if you know. :)

Yes.

BTW....in this thread the whole outfit down to the socks are mentioned :)