Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Bay Yuc Fans already counting on victory.

southskinsfan

I swear this place amazes me. Local radio here says that without Portis and with a rookie starting they will win this game. Don't they have a rookie QB as well? Isn't their D a little too old and really starting to show age? Aren't they 2-7? I swear I hope we win by 50 and I never even get to hear that silly little cannon as I will be at game wearing the only colors that matter in Tampa and that is Burgundy and Gold Babey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky

The Skins may have looked dismal against the Eagles. The Bucs looked equally as bad if not worse. I know the score difference would indicate that Tampa played a better game...that might be true for last week.

However Tampa looked vulnerable, and Washington has beat two better teams (Hell Houston might be better but it is hard to get most people to believe that).

I'm not going to talk a bunch of ****. But if Tampa thinks that they are going to have an easy time then that is exactly what the Skins need right now.

Get some confidence win or lose and start building Campbell up now. (I really think that he'll have at least three great plays that will make DC forget our problems...at least until they turn on him.

We need to take Woody Hayes' philosophy:

"When asked why he went for two despite a 34 point lead against Michigan, Hayes replied, "Because I couldn't go for three."

I hate the Bucs (when they play us), we got screwed out of a division title last year. Alstott's elbow was down.

We need to take Woody Hayes' philosophy:

"When asked why he went for two despite a 34 point lead against Michigan, Hayes replied, "Because I couldn't go for three."

I hate the Bucs (when they play us), we got screwed out of a division title last year. Alstott's elbow was down.

To be fair, if we had beaten the Raiders and the Chargers, we would have won the division, even with a loss to the Bucs. Both games had the Skins ahead in the 4th quarter, and they let the game slip away.

I had a bad feeling going into to the Philly game and indicated such in a thread. All last week I never really felt comfortable about the skins chances.

So far this week I have not experienced that bad nagging feeling. Let's see how the rest of the week goes. Opposing teams trash talking usually comes back to haunt their team.

To be fair, if we had beaten the Raiders and the Chargers, we would have won the division, even with a loss to the Bucs. Both games had the Skins ahead in the 4th quarter, and they let the game slip away.

well that happens in the NFL , if we woulda stopped the bucs we would have won , if we shut them ot we win , if we never lose , we win , but its the NFL and it happens and it was not fair alstott was down and it was just horrible that he was called in ..... altho it was bittersweet to kick them out the playoffs

Not with a 2-7 record we wouldn't :doh:

But with a 3-6 record we would?

I wouldn't bet any money on a team when their QB has never taken a NFL regular season snap. Unless, of course, it's the Skins. But no other rational fans would see this game with Washington as a clear favorite.

Big questions @ QB.

Inconsistant production from RB's

Talent @ WR/TE but not much consistancy...see QB problems.

DL gets no consistant rush

LB's aren't what they used to be

Secondary either can't make tackles or cover any team with consistancy

Bad penalties at bad times

50/50 from kicking game

Teams are very similar...

I swear this place amazes me. Local radio here says that without Portis and with a rookie starting they will win this game. Don't they have a rookie QB as well? Isn't their D a little too old and really starting to show age? Aren't they 2-7? I swear I hope we win by 50 and I never even get to hear that silly little cannon as I will be at game wearing the only colors that matter in Tampa and that is Burgundy and Gold Babey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky

I gave up caring what people thought of us weeks ago. Let's just see what happens.

jc.jpg

I agree I think those both games against the Chargers and Raiders hurt us more than the game against the Bucs but it sure would have been nice to have had that one:mad:

Archived