Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Tailgate (Al Lopez Park) Roll Call!!! Jason Campbell's debut!!

Monkart

Will PC be there? You know it like a poet.. I don't know what I'm bringing (Is there anything in particular that we need?) but you can be assured that I will be there. This time I'm bringing my son to experience his first NFL action.

This could end up being a historic game. Seeing a future hall of famer play in his first game.

Hail!!!

I don't see anyone bringing condiments (mustard, ketchup, etc.), cheese for the burgers and most importantly, paper plates and napkins!

Dave (guy that works with me) is bringing ketchup and musard.

But we do need as you say , cheese, plates, and napkins, maybe some relish, salads (macaroni or potato).

I will post these Items a still needed in first post.

Will PC be there? You know it like a poet.. I don't know what I'm bringing (Is there anything in particular that we need?) but you can be assured that I will be there. This time I'm bringing my son to experience his first NFL action.

This could end up being a historic game. Seeing a future hall of famer play in his first game.

Hail!!!

PortisClinton,

I've updated the first post with needs, so if you like pick, something from there and I'll remove it from the needs list.

As I told you at the Titans game at Mulligan's, I am also bringing my 10 son for his first NFL experience.

HTTR

I am coming down for the game from Ft Walton Bch and I would like to know if I can join in your tailgating? my brothers live in St Pete and they are also loyal fans as well...... if there are anymore invites open

:cheers:

All Skins fans are welcome, as well as some Bucs fans, but especially Skins fans. :laugh: So come on over!!

I am coming down for the game from Ft Walton Bch and I would like to know if I can join in your tailgating? my brothers live in St Pete and they are also loyal fans as well...... if there are anymore invites open

:cheers:

There are directions to Al Lopez park on Monkart's first post. Come on by, we shouldn't be too hard to miss. :cool:

Hey, Im kinda new to this cause i have been gone for the past 4 years on the military and would love to come out! You can count on me being there i just wont know anyone really. But i guess when it comes to skins fans all you have to do is wear the colors and your in right? Someone let me know if they read this and are planning on going. Send me a private messsage i guess. Hope to ear from someone. You can meeesge me on myspace also. WWW.Myspace.com/theman987 :cheers:

Hey, Im kinda new to this cause i have been gone for the past 4 years on the military and would love to come out! You can count on me being there i just wont know anyone really. But i guess when it comes to skins fans all you have to do is wear the colors and your in right? Someone let me know if they read this and are planning on going. Send me a private messsage i guess. Hope to ear from someone. You can meeesge me on myspace also. WWW.Myspace.com/theman987 :cheers:

Just come to the park, we'll be there. And you're right...Colors get you in. :cheers:

See you there, I posted directions on how to get into park on first post.

Parking was $15.00 last time I was there, $10 dollars cheaper than stadium parking.

Plan on coming with the wife and 7 year old son, is the staduim a short walk and I am guessing yes on that, but how is the access and all,,,details, details, to sell the wife on the idea? thanks.

Plan on coming with the wife and 7 year old son, is the staduim a short walk and I am guessing yes on that, but how is the access and all,,,details, details, to sell the wife on the idea? thanks.

Well yeah it is looking good, relpying to my own post, :doh: will see you all there, can't wait, JC's first game wow, what a rush.

The walk is not bad,(best guess couple hundred yards) really if I can take it, most can!! as I'm a heavy guy with bad knees. Access is pretty easy also, I'm bringing my 10 year old boy and my 17 year old daughter & her boyfriend.

I'll bring the blunts, ****es, and 40s~

If your serious, you better take that to the woods and be discreet, a lot of us will have our kids with us!!

Al Lopez park is not even a mile away from the stadium. Last year it was over run with Redskin fans in there!

See mickalino's post

Paper plates

plastic utensils

Napkins

Cheese

salads (macaroni, potato, ??)

soft drinks

relish

tables

chairs

How many utensils do we need, we can get the prepacked deal with the napkin and s/p fork, knife at Costco, we will bring our own chairs and some drinks.

I'm thinking at least 40-50, I'll add what you're bringing to the list on the first post.

It might be more accurate to say that it's not even a block away - it's right across the street !!!

This is more accurate than H-O-G's post, right along the lines of 200 yards as I posted earlier.

HTTR

How many utensils do we need, we can get the prepacked deal with the napkin and s/p fork, knife at Costco, we will bring our own chairs and some drinks.

I'm thinking at least 40-50, I'll add what you're bringing to the list on the first post.

Monkart, is it okay if we don't make it until ten, ten thrity, Fort Myers is about two and a half hours? And please, please bring me a print out of your Dallas Sig.

Monkart, is it okay if we don't make it until ten, ten thrity, Fort Myers is about two and a half hours? And please, please bring me a print out of your Dallas Sig.

Just get there as soon as you can, I may just have an extra window decal (without Monkart on it), I can't bring myself to put it on my new car. CHUBAKAH modified my sigs from a picture of it. Were you the one that PMed me about it before?

Archived