Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Tailgate (Al Lopez Park) Roll Call!!! Jason Campbell's debut!!

Monkart

Here's a link to the Tailgate pictures!!

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3244529#post3244529

OK, Tampa Bay area Skins fans, and any out of towners coming to the game.

redskin56, GibbsIsourSavior, and myself and others will be setting up in Al Lopez Park for the third tailgate there in just over a year. As a matter of fact the first was 1 year ago on this date. :cheers:

I know we had a rough season and one ugly game against the Eagles, but they are finally Starting JC and we get to see the beginning (hopefully) of a long and successful career :applause:

So here's what we have so far, feel free to post what food you're bringing (if you can, all are welcome regardless) and I'll keep updating the thread.

BYOB (although I'll have a few extra beers)

Who's bringing what!!

Monkart - 20" charcoal grill, charcoal, 2-3 foot round tables, chairs.

redskins56 - burgers, hot dogs, bunns and a few chairs

GibbsIsourSavior - Canopy, some wings from his bar (Mulligan's)

Rypien91 - Chips and a giant Cookie (Redskins Logo cookie)

NOVA2Tampa - coil of sausage

Dave (guy that works with me, Bucs fan) Ketchup, mustard, ring sandwich

SWFLSkins - plastic utensils

Tom (My buddy, another Bucs fan) Gas grill and some Burgers, Paper plates.

Mickalino - relish, and soda for EVERYONE!!!!! JUST KIDDING.

PortisClinton - Cheese

Duke - bottled water (didn't even think about water :doh: )

southskinsfan - Potato and macaroni salad

David - (friend that use to work with me) Coolers with ice

Below is a map of the area,

How to get "into" Al Lopez Park

Check the map and you'll see that Himes ave runs along the east side of Raymond James Stadium, heading North past the stadium you want to go past MLK Blvd, then make your first left into the park, when entering the park stay left and follow dirt path/road, it bend to the right and we'll be on the left a short distance from the bend. At the south most end of the park where it stops at MLK Blvd.

http://media.tbo.com/tbo/images/bucs/bucsstadiumparking.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Al+Lopez+Park+Tampa+Florida&ie=UTF8&cid=27947222,-82458611,8317572165276259668&li=lmd&z=16&ll=27.979195,-82.502271&spn=0.006613,0.012081&om=1

Count the wife and I in! Getting our tickets tonight. We will bring the chips and another one of those cookies like last year. What time are we meeting at Redskin Park aka Al Lopez... :cheers: Hey Monkart, you maybe wanna meet for dinner Sat. night? Maybe get other people also. Let me know what you think. If you need anything else let us know. Can't wait until Sunday.

Count the wife and I in! Getting our tickets tonight. We will bring the chips and another one of those cookies like last year. What time are we meeting at Redskin Park aka Al Lopez... :cheers: Hey Monkart, you maybe wanna meet for dinner Sat. night? Maybe get other people also. Let me know what you think. If you need anything else let us know. Can't wait until Sunday.

Glad to hear you and the wife are coming, I plan on being there no later than 9:00 AM. Are you driving over Sat. and staying the night or driving back and forth both days? I'll have to see on the dinner thing. I'll let you know in a couple days.

Glad to hear you and the wife are coming, I plan on being there no later than 9:00 AM. Are you driving over Sat. and staying the night or driving back and forth both days? I'll have to see on the dinner thing. I'll let you know in a couple days.

We are staying Sat. night in Tampa. I am down for the caravan thing...maybe we can meet at the mall again and ride into Redskin Park together.

We are staying Sat. night in Tampa. I am down for the caravan thing...maybe we can meet at the mall again and ride into Redskin Park together.

Should be able to handle that!!

I'm still watching the board, stubhub and eBay for some cheap tickets for the family. I was there for the playoff game and would love to be there for JC's first game.

Good luck with that, hope to see you there.

Count me and several of my friends in!

great, sounds good!

count me in...Ill be there with 6 other fans...

Ps: I have 2 tickets available in section 328 row BB to sell for face value of 55.00 ea.

and

Im looking for 6 together for another group of friends at face value or below....

Please let me know if you need 2 or have 6.

Thanks

DJ

Wow, good luck with all of that, and we'll see you there!!

Me and the missus will be there!

No tix for the game yet, but we'll definitely see you all at the tailgate! :cheers:

Does anyone want me to bring a big coil of sausages?

Cool, We'll see you there, someone on this thread has tix for sale.

Sure bring sausage!! There will be plenty of charcoal. I'll add it to the list.

yea, the ones that you didn't bring to my house right? :laugh:

:laugh: oops, maybe I shouldn't have added that to the list so quick.

Hey Rob don't forget to bring the pie! sorry guys I'll be with you in spirit from NC. Go Jason! :cheers:

Wait let me guess, Key Lime Pie right?? :laugh:

Archived