Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Tailgate (Al Lopez Park) Roll Call!!! Jason Campbell's debut!!

Monkart

Me and 2 buddies leave tomorrow at 7 so we will be ther for the tailgate, hopefully the cab driver knows where Al Lopez park is!!!

If we bring like a 12 pack will somebody have some extra ice?? HTTR!!

a 12 pack for the 3 of you??? Better bring more than that!!! After our W on Sunday...im sure the party will just be starting back at al lopez

HTTR

I've always wanted to make a sign for the games that reads................

Nobody FOX with the Redskins

Monkart:

8:15 at the shell sounds good to me. I will have to pick up some ice.

8:15 at shells :thumbsup:, How about a sign that reads Fans Of eXtremeskins

Man I got to this post so late, lol. I'll bring some cheese although I'm not really sure how much. I'll also bring a 12 pack or so with some other various things that I'll get depending on my mood. Seems like we might need some coolers I don't have one so that Idea is out. But I wonder where we will put all the beer. I also wonder how much cheese to bring. I also wonder how bad we are gonna whoop on Tampa?

I wonder, wonder.....wonder..........

Hail to the Redskins.

where is al lopez park?

Check the map links and instructions in the first post.

Monkart : The OFFICIAL Tailgate Party Thread Bumper :laugh:

Hey, I'll bring Relish, and a small portion of soft drinks (not enough for

everybody)

:D It works!! Relish and enough soft drinks to cover everyone, got it!! :D

Man I got to this post so late, lol. I'll bring some cheese although I'm not really sure how much. I'll also bring a 12 pack or so with some other various things that I'll get depending on my mood. Seems like we might need some coolers I don't have one so that Idea is out. But I wonder where we will put all the beer. I also wonder how much cheese to bring. I also wonder how bad we are gonna whoop on Tampa?

I wonder, wonder.....wonder..........

Hail to the Redskins.

Maybe about a lb of cheese!!

Hey everyone....if this tailgate is half as good as last years playoff party you'll have a great time with some terrific Skin's fans from the Tampa area. Wish we could be there.

It would have been great seeing you again too, I hope all is well with you and your sister!

HTTR

How much is parking in the Al lopez park? Also what else is needed.

It was $15.00 in Jan., I imagine it's the same. Some kind of salad, see first post.

Hey Monkart - Where EXACTLY in AL Lopez park will you guys be - like right on the edge that borders MLK ???

Yes, You were at the playoff tailgate right?.....Same place right up to the sidewalk for MLK!!

I'll be there with some beers and bottles of water.

Anything else you need me to bring, Monkart?

That's cool Duke.......water!, didn't think of that!! :laugh: See you there!

(I ran into Rob the other day at the Tampa airport, what a small world!!).

Really!! small world, but a pretty good size airport! :silly:

OK, Tampa Bay area Skins fans, and any out of towners coming to the game.

redskin56, GibbsIsourSavior, and myself and others will be setting up in Al Lopez Park for the third tailgate there in just over a year. As a matter of fact the first was 1 year ago on this date. :cheers:

I know we had a rough season and one ugly game against the Eagles, but they are finally Starting JC and we get to see the beginning (hopefully) of a long and successful career :applause:

So here's what we have so far, feel free to post what food you're bringing (if you can, all are welcome regardless) and I'll keep updating the thread.

BYOB (although I'll have a few extra beers)

Who's bringing what!!

Monkart - 20" charcoal grill, charcoal, 2-3 foot round tables, chairs.

redskins56 - burgers, hot dogs, bunns and a few chairs

GibbsIsourSavior - Canopy, some wings from his bar (Mulligan's)

Rypien91 - Chips and a giant Cookie (Redskins Logo cookie)

NOVA2Tampa - coil of sausage

Dave (guy that works with me, Bucs fan) Ketchup, mustard, ring sandwich

SWFLSkins - plastic utensils

Tom (My buddy, another Bucs fan) Gas grill and some Burgers, Paper plates.

Mickalino - relish, and soda for EVERYONE!!!!! JUST KIDDING.

PortisClinton - Cheese

Duke - bottled water (didn't even think about water :doh: )

Southskinsfan- Potato and Mac Salad

List of items still needed

salads (macaroni, potato, ??)

soft drinks for yourself

tables

We started a list at Mulligans during the Titans game, but I believe we lost track of it, so if you remember what you said you were bringing then just post and I'll add to the list

Below is a map of the area,

How to get "into" Al Lopez Park

Check the map and you'll see that Himes ave runs along the east side of Raymond James Stadium, heading North past the stadium you want to go past MLK Blvd, then make your first left into the park, when entering the park stay left and follow dirt path/road, it bend to the right and we'll be on the left a short distance from the bend. At the south most end of the park where it stops at MLK Blvd.

http://media.tbo.com/tbo/images/bucs/bucsstadiumparking.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Al+Lopez+Park+Tampa+Florida&ie=UTF8&cid=27947222,-82458611,8317572165276259668&li=lmd&z=16&ll=27.979195,-82.502271&spn=0.006613,0.012081&om=1

I will be getting the Costco packs tommorow and tell you what they consist of, I think they actually have the S/P and a bogus size napkin with the utensils and are individually wrapped

==========================

Well they don't have the indivdually wrapped ones anymore, so I bought the big box of utensils and some napkins, getting salt and pepper throw aways too, Trying to get the wife to leave as early as possible to be there around 9:30. I am getting fired up to meet everyone and see JC's first game with my son seeing his first game. Just about 24 hours to go, Wow, Pregame-ulation, is there a pill for that?

Any chileheads coming? I'll also bring some hot sauces for the burgers, sausage, etc.

Me and the missus will try to be there by 10 am.

See you all at Al Lopez!!! Let's make it FEDEX SOUTH, BABY!!! HTTR!!!

:cheers: :bucsuck: :cheers:

Sounds good!!

Well they don't have the indivdually wrapped ones anymore, so I bought the big box of utensils and some napkins, getting salt and pepper throw aways too, Trying to get the wife to leave as early as possible to be there around 9:30. I am getting fired up to meet everyone and see JC's first game with my son seeing his first game. Just about 24 hours to go, Wow, Pregame-ulation, is there a pill for that?

That will work!!

MonKart,

I am bringing another grill I am going to cook some chicken on it not alot but I can help you cook all those burgers and dogs.

Matt

That's cool, that will be a total of three grills

All I got to say is WELCOME TO FED EX SOUTH. THE WINTER HOME OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS. I will be there again. Just like everytime. I will also be with 6 other skin fans. I will bring something not sure what yet but something. Any ideas as to what else we need let me know.

Tables, any kind of tables. All I have is two 3 foot round plastic tables so far. as far as food, what ever you guys like at this point :thumbsup:

THANK YOU ALL,

Lots of people responding, looks like we're going to have a good one!! We'll be there right around 9:00 AM

MY OH MY OH MY........................

Monkart, looks like we've got a tailgate going on here.

I'll meet you at the Shell station as previously planned.

I'm psyched!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring an ice chest, should have some extra room for those who neet it. I can't fit tables in my car, we are going to have a Redskins canopy.

For all those looking for us, we will be in the Southern portion of the park bordering MLK Blvd. directly across the stree from the stadium.

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY OH MY OH MY........................

Monkart, looks like we've got a tailgate going on here.

I'll meet you at the Shell station as previously planned.

I'm psyched!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bring an ice chest, should have some extra room for those who neet it. I can't fit tables in my car, we are going to have a Redskins canopy.

For all those looking for us, we will be in the Southern portion of the park bordering MLK Blvd. directly across the stree from the stadium.

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you at the shell, I'm all packed except for the beer in the fridge and Ice

In all likelihood, at 9am, I will still be asleep, dreaming about Crisp Campbell passes.......but I'll see you all nonetheless, around lunchtime

Lunchtime????? geeez! and you're within a few miles of the place aren't you?

the relish people will have to wait :rolleyes: :laugh:

Archived