Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Tailgate (Al Lopez Park) Roll Call!!! Jason Campbell's debut!!

Monkart

How many utensils do we need, we can get the prepacked deal with the napkin and s/p fork, knife at Costco, we will bring our own chairs and some drinks.

I'm thinking at least 40-50, I'll add what you're bringing to the list on the first post.

Monkart, is it okay if we don't make it until ten, ten thrity, Fort Myers is about two and a half hours? And please, please bring me a print out of your Dallas Sig.

The Costco package would be perfect. I don't know how many people we're going to have; however, there should be plenty in the Costco pack.

:cheers:

Me and 2 buddies leave tomorrow at 7 so we will be ther for the tailgate, hopefully the cab driver knows where Al Lopez park is!!!

If we bring like a 12 pack will somebody have some extra ice?? HTTR!!

Most likely, if not you'll have to drink faster. :laugh: , See you there.

I'm bringing 24 hamburgers and 32 dogs along with buns...................

Should be enough with GibbsIsOurSaviour's wings and Nova2Tampa's sausage roll.

What do you think Monkart?

It most likely will be redskins56, but I think Tom will be bringing burgers also and I'll pick up a few more dogs, just in case. If everyone from this thread shows up that would be 45-50 people.

I'm getting more and more psyched, how about you? want to meet around 8:15 at the Shell or my house? then we can hook up with Rypien91 at the Mall again. :cheers:

Just get there as soon as you can, I may just have an extra window decal (without Monkart on it), I can't bring myself to put it on my new car. CHUBAKAH modified my sigs from a picture of it. Were you the one that PMed me about it before?

Yes, I was, honest. I will be getting the Costco packs tommorow and tell you what they consist of, I think they actually have the S/P and a bogus size napkin with the utensils and are individually wrapped. I will try and leave as early as possible to get there. Thanks again, can't wait. I have not been this exicited in awhile for a game. My son got the tix for his 7th B-day. With Campbell starting and the weather looking good, the tailgate, Wow...C'mon Sunday.

Yes, I was, honest. I will be getting the Costco packs tommorow and tell you what they consist of, I think they actually have the S/P and a bogus size napkin with the utensils and are individually wrapped. I will try and leave as early as possible to get there. Thanks again, can't wait. I have not been this exicited in awhile for a game. My son got the tix for his 7th B-day. With Campbell starting and the weather looking good, the tailgate, Wow...C'mon Sunday.

Well you're in more luck, cause I'm home now and I do have that decal.

I'll be there again. Was there last year for Alstott's BS 2-pt. conversion game (such BS), anyway. I'll be loaded so if I can manage to find it I'll stop by. Other wise, I'll be at the South End-zone behind the goalposts. I was wondering if I made a FOX sign that said "Forced Oral seX" if they'll kick me out??

Unlikely they would kick you out, but it's equally unlikely that we'd see it on TV.

Archived