Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lack of Passion puzzles me

skinsrbeast

Everyone has been talking about the lack of passion in the team. I believe there is a lack of passion, but i don't see how. We gained Brandon Lloyd and Antwan Randel-El who both have alot of passion. Our D and QB is what dissapoints me most. Wheres marcus Washingtons big plays? 2 dropped interceptions. No turnovers like basically the whole season. Wheres the D? No big plays. Shawn Springs and Carlos Rogers are playing terrible. MArk Brunell needs to go. Why? Because he brings no passion, and we need to build Campbell for next year. Also playcalling. i swear to go, if we do that swing pass and screen pass one more time, i will personally send Al Saunders back to kansas city.

Heres my question to you guys. What is the reason for the lack of passion?

I'm with you 100%. I've been posting about the lack of passion all evening long. No one is showing it, no one. Not the D, not the QB, not the Coaches, no one. Pierce brought passion, Clark brought passion, Smoot brought passion. Can you put a price on heart? I'm not saying these guys are the answer but damn we pay millions for another teams hasbeens and let our homegrown talent go for a few extra $$ then we're willing to pay. I'm just disgusted with this team as a whole. I don't know the answer and I'm getting sick of speculating what the fix or the problem is.

How the hell can JGs' keep making excuses for this team? Where's the accountability? No passion, no heart, no one seems to care except the fans who have to endure such crappy play by their team. I just want to wake up and the season be over. I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take.

In the post game interview,Gibbs says,"We got alot of things to look at,We got alot of work to do."

How many times can he say this in one season.When does he say,"We got alot of changes to make."?

He said that with 9 minutes to go they were gonna bring in Todd,because he could see Marky was having a bad day.

Why did we give up 3 draft picks for J.C.?

They play with a lack of passion because they are a reflection of Joe Jackson Gibbs, mild-mannered, meek, milktoast. I love the man, but I must admit, he doesn't inspire much inspiration and would you really want to follow HIM into battle?

Joe is embarassing himself especially at the post game interview. He's a shell of the coach he once was, it's pathetic actually.

In the post game interview,Gibbs says,"We got alot of things to look at,We got alot of work to do."

How many times can he say this in one season.When does he say,"We got alot of changes to make."?

He said that with 9 minutes to go they were gonna bring in Todd,because he could see Marky was having a bad day.

What's even worse is this sounds fairly similar to Spurrier's old line he used week after week....... "we need to coach them up"

You can't coach how to keep from getting our ***** kicked every week. You coach how to be competitive and execute. At this point there is no execution, it's 11 guys running around on the field and appear not to have a clue.

he sounds like a broken record.

I don't think passion or effort has anything to do with it.

We just don't have good players.

I don't think players are the problem aside from Brunell. Where else, other than maybe kicker, is there a spot for an obvious, *reasonably priced* upgrade? RB is set, O-line isn't bad, WRs are great, D-line is servicable, CBs aren't bad, saftey is half-off the chart, two good LBs -- overall, a good team.

I'm looking forward to next year.

Wonder if there's any chance of Saunders being let go. Seemed like a very Gibbs-like offense today, complete with successful counter-treys, missing only one thing -- an above average QB. What is Saunders contributing exactly?

This team does not believe in their QB. You can see it in their demeanor and body language when they take or leave the field. How can you keep pumped up and ready to kick some a** when your's is getting kicked all over the field? How many times do these players have to endure a 3rd and 8 only to watch their QB take a 10 yard drop to throw a 3 yard screen to a covered receiver? You think we are the only ones to notice this and that the players are blind to it? These players are not making "waves" about this because they don't want to upset the locker room. I bet these guys are ready to explode, but they feel that they don't have anyone to discuss this with. You think we the fans are upset, try a game in their shoes. This is where coach needs to step in and have a meeting with his players. Clear the air. This team has talent and there is no other reason for this low morale. As I stated earlier, watch them take the field or after an amazing 3 and out watch them leave the field.

Archived