Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy Jerseys?

RckandRoll

Whatever happend to the Burgundy Jerseys?

The Skins always wear white jerseys these days? Why is that? Superstition? Economics? Used to be they wore Burgunday and Gold, now it's like white with stripes?

Whatever happend, and why has it happend?

And I sincerely believe that Phillly is gonna lose this one ....

:eaglesuck:helmet:

LOL

Well I brought this up because I have a sneaking suspicion that it IS a superstition that has made the burgundy jersey's so scarce ...

I mean the SKins ARE the burgundy and gold! Not the white with red and yellow stripes team!

And have faith, the SKins will start winning as soon as they put the BandG back on ....

LOL

Well I brought this up because I have a sneaking suspicion that it IS a superstition that has made the burgundy jersey's so scarce ...

I mean the SKins ARE the burgundy and gold! Not the white with red and yellow stripes team!

And have faith, the SKins will start winning as soon as they put the BandG back on ....

Its not the fact that we have the 30th ranked defense in the NFL.

Its not the fact that we have an inconsistant offense.

Its not the fact that we can't seem to stay healthy.

Its because we aren't wearing burgandy uniforms.

:doh:

If superstition is valid (which it's not), then we have top recognize that white jerseys and burgundy pants won three super bowls for us. Besides, I think it's the best looking combo, and I say that with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.

I think all Burgundy would look like a Division I-AA college team. Booo.

Also, we wore burgundy jerseys for 2 out of the 8 games this season (@Dallas and @Houston).

I think they wore burgundy at home only under Schottenheimer.

Oh I agree entirely, burgundy jerseys on burgundy pants is a NO GO!! That's be cheesy. But I do love those burgundy jerseys!

So OFFICIALLY what are the colors for NFL teams? Home teams wear light tops and visitors dark or what? I mean in THIS league you KNOW they got uniform rules ... Remember Dave Butz socks episode?? Portis fashion statements anyone?

:helmet::eaglesuck:helmet:

Its not the fact that we have the 30th ranked defense in the NFL.

Its not the fact that we have an inconsistant offense.

Its not the fact that we can't seem to stay healthy.

Its because we aren't wearing burgandy uniforms.

:doh:

And it's definitely not the fact that you have numerous misspellings and grammatical errors in your post. :laugh:

Psyche, let me stop! But, I do agree with you. Let's worry about how the team performs -- not what they perform in.

And it's definitely not the fact that you have numerous misspellings and grammatical errors in your post. :laugh:

Psyche, let me stop! But, I do agree with you. Let's worry about how the team performs -- not what they perform in.

I think it has something to do with grown men wearing throw back jerseys as well :silly:

Oh I agree entirely, burgundy jerseys on burgundy pants is a NO GO!! That's be cheesy. But I do love those burgundy jerseys!

So OFFICIALLY what are the colors for NFL teams? Home teams wear light tops and visitors dark or what? I mean in THIS league you KNOW they got uniform rules ... Remember Dave Butz socks episode?? Portis fashion statements anyone?

Light Tops..............? What The HELL???????????:doh:

Ok, ok ... Light JERSEYS/Dark JERSEYS ... What is the rule?

There is no rule. The only real rule is the home team wears what they want and the road team adjust to that.

Some teams wear white tops at home, Cowboys, Redskins, ect ect.

Some teams wear their dominate color at home, Giants, Eagles, ect ect.

Archived