Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy Jerseys?

RckandRoll

There must be a science here ... The effect of certain colors on peoples mood, or something like that?

One thing fer sure though, burgundy and gold is the best color combo in the NFL bar none now!

I am just saying we need a bit more burgundy and less white. Maybe some bigger stripes on the pants when they are white?

I know ... White jersey fronts and burgundy jersey backs! That way we have both styles in play at all times ... Away games are burgundy fronts and white backs ...

j/k

:helmet::eaglesuck:helmet:

I`ve been a Skins fan since the late 50`s when they wore Burgundy jerseys and Gold pants at home and White jerseys with Burgundy piping around the shoulders and Gold pants on the road. They were the classiest uniforms in the NFL then and nothing has touched them since. Bring them back!!! Lets keep the Burgundy and Gold tradition alive!!! :wavetowelALso, bring back the Burgundy helmets with the single white feather!!!:wavetowel :wavetowel(And someone please, bring back my hair!!!):wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

Whatever happend to the Burgundy Jerseys?

The Skins always wear white jerseys these days? Why is that? Superstition? Economics? Used to be they wore Burgunday and Gold, now it's like white with stripes?

Whatever happend, and why has it happend?

And I sincerely believe that Phillly is gonna lose this one ....

The white on whites are lucky for us. Can't you tell?

Archived