Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Cole Signs 5 Year Extension

OWUeagleMD

When I seen that dock was the last to post, I was expecting a "Yeah but..." type response in regards to how the Eagles FO handles business.

Screw the Eagles FO! Westbrook is going to get hurt and then they'll be sorry!

Man, don't take your average season out on me. Oh wait, you have the number one offense and "how can you block this line"... :silly:

The Eagles FO does some things right, and some things very very wrong.

I'm fine with both the Cole and Patterson moves. It l;ocks them up and they have the cap room to pay them up front.

It's a win-win for both the player and the organization. The Eagles will have a player for cheap later when the salary cap is over 150 mil, and the players get paid today, rather than risk injury and no pay.

I wish the Redskins could have done something with Pierce once he showed his value.

Cole is a good lock up as is Peterson but misses on Lewis, Hood, Smith and Brown this year at least is kinda interesting though Hood and Lewis are both having down years. It is a sound stratagy but like the Skins approch has it downside as well as up I think it is very devisive and something of a distracton to be doing it mid season.

• 2 weeks later...

Trent Cole, Reggie Brown and Mike Patterson have been collective no shows the week before and after signing their extensions. Espescially Patterson hasn't shown anything all year and has been part of a defensive line that's been abused all year.

How smart are those contracts if those guys continue to stink it up?

Trent Cole, Reggie Brown and Mike Patterson have been collective no shows the week before and after signing their extensions. Espescially Patterson hasn't shown anything all year and has been part of a defensive line that's been abused all year.

How smart are those contracts if those guys continue to stink it up?

Cole was about the only bright spot in the game yesterday - he had 1.5 sacks. Barring injury, he should finish up with 11-13 range, which is pretty good for a 5th round pick.

Otherwise, the Eagles sucked. I'm dreading a replay of the MNF game against Seattle last year in this upcoming game against Indy.

31-13 against the TITANS???

Archived